Author Topic: Sun Settings with A5 build?  (Read 2727 times)

2014-01-08, 17:27:29

steyin

• Active Users
  • BALLS
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Page
Hello all,

Just started fooling around with Corona to try it out and wanted clarification on one thing. Since the A5 build doesn't have the full options under the Post Processing tab to help with exposure, I'm using extremely low sun & environment settings to get a normal looking image.

I was wondering if this is the way to go about things without the options to adjust the intensity multiplier and highlight burn? My sun is set at .005-.15 intensity and the CoronaSky environment multiplier I've been lowering to .1-.4.

I've been running some material tests using Jeff Patton's mat scene file before getting into a full blown scene, so I can post some images if necessary a little later.

Thanks for any help!

2014-02-25, 18:06:51
Reply #1

Bogs

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,
I have the same problem. The Alpha 5 versions has a different menu and the Intensity Multiplier and Highlight Burn are missing. I assume those parameters are not present in the latest version. The general Corona settings from the forum are a bit different too.
What can we do to solve this missing? Render comes out overexposed (practically white)

Thanks

Bogs

2014-02-25, 18:16:56
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
A5 has all the exposure parameters including highlight compensation. It does not have photographic exposure controls, which are the same just in another form. You have to dig deeper.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-02-25, 18:18:43
Reply #3

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
yes, they are only renamed. I dont remember the exact names though and my 3dsmax installation just crashed ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-02-25, 20:15:04
Reply #4

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
my 3dsmax installation just crashed ;)

I was a really good time with Corona.

OR

A6 very soon! ;)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com