Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

Lightlister

(1/2) > >>

tero.design:
Please make lists of light sources, which in instance. So how does it work in Gtools script: https://www.evvisual.com/lightlister/
Now working with Corona Light Lister is very inconvenient if there are a lot of light sources in the scene.

NicolasC:
Yes, I agree. This has been suggested a while ago ... a pity that listers stuff (lights & cameras mainly) isn't higher on the dev team's priority list ;) Listers are really important for productivity and work comfort IMHO.

GeorgeK:
Hi everyone, there are plans for improvement on the lister, I will bump this up.

(Report ID=CRMAX-967)

NicolasC:

--- Quote from: GeorgeK on 2021-09-14, 10:28:25 ---Hi everyone, there are plans for improvement on the lister, I will bump this up.

(Report ID=CRMAX-967)

--- End quote ---
Thank you, GeorgeK. An efficient LightLister is crucial to me when it comes to lighting adjustments ...
Let's wait a bit then :)

Jahred:

--- Quote from: GeorgeK on 2021-09-14, 10:28:25 ---Hi everyone, there are plans for improvement on the lister, I will bump this up.

(Report ID=CRMAX-967)

--- End quote ---

Hi, and to complete the request, add the CoronaLightMaterial to the Lister as well. I use 80% of this type of light in my scenes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version