Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

Reporting daily build issues

(1/8) > >>

houska:
Hello everyone!

I know that most of you are used to reporting the issues directly in the respective daily build threads (for example in the "Corona Renderer 4 for Cinema 4D daily build" thread) and that's fine by us.

But let's not forget that there is another way to report bugs and issues with daily builds - by creating a thread directly in this sub-forum! Such a report might actually be more visible than all those posts in the daily build thread. I would personally prefer having reports neatly separated issue by issue here.

Whatever method you choose is up to you, however, and we'll tend to all reports the same way we have always tried to.

Daniel Mikolajčák:
Hello,
I have noticed in latest build you still cannot delete saved vfb frames individually, I have reported this issue earlier here (answer#5): https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=26907.msg159764#msg159764

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: Daniel Mikolajčák on 2020-06-23, 06:07:54 ---Hello,
I have noticed in latest build you still cannot delete saved vfb frames individually, I have reported this issue earlier here (answer#5): https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=26907.msg159764#msg159764

--- End quote ---
Hi Daniel, Are you referring to the build from June 11?

Core2000:
Hello we tried Corona V6 Daily Build from 11 June with Cinema 4D R19, in Framebuffer we cannot close the window, and we cannot scale window, and the checkboxes are hidden by scroll bar.

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: Core2000 on 2020-06-23, 11:15:50 ---Hello we tried Corona V6 Daily Build from 11 June with Cinema 4D R19, in Framebuffer we cannot close the window, and we cannot scale window, and the checkboxes are hidden by scroll bar.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the video. Is the behavior the same for doing a final render or just for IR?

For internal use: (Internal ID=525618249)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version