Author Topic: corona 3 crashed  (Read 42621 times)

2019-08-29, 11:52:21

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I tried to open the Chocofur House Breukelen scn file and corona 3 standalone crashed. Here is a screen capture of the error.

2019-08-29, 19:44:03
Reply #1

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Any one else have this problem. Here is the link to the file. https://tutorials.chocofur.com/corona-renderer-for-blender-resources    Just hold your cursor over the picture at the bottom of the page and you will see download. Then unzip the file and the scn file is inside. There is also a blend file. Thanks

2019-08-29, 22:50:16
Reply #2

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Blender exporter for Corona
The .conf file that is with the .scn likely has options that have been removed in corona 3 find the lines that cause the error and remove them

2019-08-30, 00:57:28
Reply #3

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks blanchg. I don't know how to do that. Maybe someone can explain it or do it and send be the revised scn file. Have a nice evening. I appreciate your help.

2019-08-30, 01:02:00
Reply #4

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Blender exporter for Corona
the .cfg and .scn files are just text open them in a text editor and look for the lines with the error and delete them.

Alternatively export a new version from the .blend file

2019-08-30, 01:06:21
Reply #5

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks blanchg. I will try the second option. Have a nice evening.

2019-09-04, 22:17:06
Reply #6

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I have this error when I try to render the House Breukelen scene in Corona 3 out of 2.79b.

2019-09-05, 04:06:52
Reply #7

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Here is the error report when I tried to load the scene file.

2019-09-05, 12:23:43
Reply #8

Sanekum

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Here is the error report when I tried to load the scene file.

Check your passes settings, delete all and create new if needed

and check IES lamps, maybe profiles are missing

2019-09-05, 12:50:36
Reply #9

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile
What do you mean check ies lights. Where do you check ies lights? Do you do an "ies" search? How do you tell if profiles are missing? What is a profile and how do you create it? What do you do? I am new to this. Thanks

2019-09-05, 13:24:30
Reply #10

Sanekum

• Active Users
    • View Profile
What do you mean check ies lights. Where do you check ies lights? Do you do an "ies" search? How do you tell if profiles are missing? What is a profile and how do you create it? What do you do? I am new to this. Thanks
Error on your printscreen says that Corona can't read IES profile
Find emission materials in your scene and check path to IES files

2019-09-05, 13:52:03
Reply #11

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sanekum after I deleted my render passes and rendered I had a white screen in Corona. When I clicked add render pass and tried to render it would not render. I have found 2 emiission materials. Should I delete them? I am still trying to find out what objects they are on. Do I need to switch to cycles and render and for how long if I do? Does that create a render pass. I am new to this. Thanks

2019-09-05, 14:35:03
Reply #12

Sanekum

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sanekum after I deleted my render passes and rendered I had a white screen in Corona. When I clicked add render pass and tried to render it would not render. I have found 2 emiission materials. Should I delete them? I am still trying to find out what objects they are on. Do I need to switch to cycles and render and for how long if I do? Does that create a render pass. I am new to this. Thanks

Ok so I downloaded chocofur file and Scene file didn't work for me too, but I never use them anyway
Second I've deleted render passes, they were created with older version of blender plugin and doesn't work with latets, just delete all
Set Overwrite geometry to All
Check those lamp over stove, they are using emission material with IES attached, check path for this IES in material setting, IES file is in the Chocofur\maps folder, make shure path is correct

2019-09-05, 14:41:04
Reply #13

bkjernisted

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Here are my emission objects. What do I do now? Thanks

2019-09-05, 14:55:48
Reply #14

Sanekum

• Active Users
    • View Profile
"emission_01" is ok, check "emission" material go to matrial settings scroll down and you will see IES option from my screenshot
But it not the biggest problem looks like all your textures are missing, in your material list there is a lot of materials without preview ball, it means Corona can't render it, in 95% of cases it means missing textures, so you should manualy check path for all textures or render won't start