Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

C4D scenes dont open with new Daily Build from Corona 12 March 11.

<< < (9/9)

bnji:
Hello there,
Thank you so much for all your feedback.
We usually ask for testing files because we need to try allocating the root cause, which may differ from one user to another, from one computer to another, and so on.
The more information/files we gather, the more likely we are to find the root cause of the issue.

@frv, thank you for the project; I'm downloading it while writing this reply.

frv:
Treid the 15 may build.
I could open my testfile with the 15 may build, the one I send to Benjamin, in about 7 seconds on my Macbook air m1. On my Mac Studio it opened instantly with CR 11. Will try at the office how the latest build does with my Mac Studio.

I did notice that the testfile I send to Benjamin (saved project with assets) had lots of mappings missing in the exported tex folder. See attachment. On my Macbook these materials render black. I only noticed because I open this test file on my home MacBook Air. At the office on my Mac Studio I did not notice jpeg maps where missing in the export file.

Somehow Coronarender materials with a certain bitmap path don't export at saving a project with assets. That might explain as well the long opening times.

frv:
Just tried the current daily build (15 05). Had to go back to 11 though.
I could not open the test file or the original on my Mac Studio harddrive with the current build 12. Regardless of missing textures, with CR11 the same files open instantly. The testfile is not an older file but a project I just started a week or so ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version