Author Topic: Help on noise of night render  (Read 2627 times)

2015-03-13, 18:24:10

gabyanz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello to everyone...

I'm trying to make the total switch from Vray to Corona, and obiovously i'm facing some problems.

here there is a "slice" of a night rendering. Light by hdri (environment) and  plane corona lights in the displays.

I'm facing LOT of noise in the small displays. The rest of the image it's pretty clear, but the noise does not seem easy to be cleared...

I'm lighting those windows displays with one plane corona light at the top (that struggles to light properly the whole windows... perhaps I should use some ies lights, instead)

How I could achieve a pretty uniform lighting?

thanks in advance..
Gabry

2015-03-13, 18:25:55
Reply #1

lius86

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello to everyone...

I'm trying to make the total switch from Vray to Corona, and obiovously i'm facing some problems.

here there is a "slice" of a night rendering. Light by hdri (environment) and  plane corona lights in the displays.

I'm facing LOT of noise in the small displays. The rest of the image it's pretty clear, but the noise does not seem easy to be cleared...

I'm lighting those windows displays with one plane corona light at the top (that struggles to light properly the whole windows... perhaps I should use some ies lights, instead)

How I could achieve a pretty uniform lighting?

thanks in advance..
Gabry

Hi Gabry,

I solved my problems following this guide:

https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000501983

2015-03-14, 12:13:24
Reply #2

gabyanz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I've read lots of articles in the helpdesk....  but I can't find the right solution for this kind of problem.

I've raised the LSM to 4, but nothing happened.

The glass in front of the windows display is a thin glass.

I've put other corona lights in the display, but it's very hard to kit evenly the display.

other suggestions?

thanks in advance
Gaby