General Category > General CG Discussion

Vantage and Corona

(1/10) > >>

Philip kelly:
A Question
Has anybody ported a high poly Corona scene in to Vantage and rendered out.
Is there vantage planned for Corona..sorry to Admin for this question, but it would be extremely useful.
I am like many have both vray and corona , I bet a lot do, and work 90% of time in Corona.
But Looking the shiney side of Vray...ie Vanatge, I would like to use it.

Grass is always greener........... in other software...............
Phil

Philip kelly:
Nobody...........I'm on my own so..

Marijan:
Hey Philip, don't worry, you're not allone :)
It would be really cool if we could get Vantage for Corona.
I asked about this in Corona 8 webinar, the answer was that it's not planned at this moment.
I hope this will change in the near future.

ucna:

--- Quote from: Marijan on 2022-06-13, 19:46:58 ---Hey Philip, don't worry, you're not alone :)
It would be really cool if we could get Vantage for Corona.
I asked about this in Corona 8 webinar, the answer was that it's not planned at this moment.
I hope this will change in the near future.

--- End quote ---
allow me to also add to this: Vray 6-beta, has got some amazing new stuff coming, clouds, geo-pattern tool, rule of thirds built into the VFB etc, do we expect these to be implemented in coming versions of corona?; seeing as both applications are now under the same roof. I've also looked at the roadmap for corona 9, kudos to the team, though the list of items to be covered feels more like a finishing touches to the current stable corona 8 release.

TomG:
9 is, and always was intended to be, a smaller release in terms of new features - as noted in the blog when 8 came out, under What's Next "The large number of features implemented means it is time to do some maintenance, and we expect more than the usual number of change requests and feedback. Focusing on this for Corona 9 will get us back onto a regular release schedule."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version