Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Corona Goodies - User Contributions

Corona Material/Lights Converter (legacy)

<< < (2/238) > >>

Ludvik Koutny:
Found a bug. All converted Arch&Design materials have 0,1 anisotropy value even when anisotropy on source Arch&Design materials is disabled ;)

racoonart:
Arghh... this anisotropy stuff is driving me crazy. It's fixed now... hopefully...

changelog:
*v0.085

* fixed MR_ArchAndDesign and fR_Architectural Anisotropy.. again

Ludvik Koutny:
Yup, works great now. Thanks! :)

Oltskul:
Hi,

i have tested Material converter for quick. And it did not convert materials from FR - some older version (i dont know exatly)

Ill try to learn more when i come home from work..

BTW, does it work so straightforward as it looks?

Regards

racoonart:

--- Quote from: Oltskul on 2012-10-12, 10:27:05 ---i have tested Material converter for quick. And it did not convert materials from FR - some older version (i dont know exatly)

--- End quote ---

fR changed a lot since R2, so you should at least have 3.5 to be sure the converter works. I don't know what could be wrong or not working, so if you have any error messages in the Listener, please post them here or to me via pm

--- Quote from: Oltskul on 2012-10-12, 10:27:05 ---BTW, does it work so straightforward as it looks?

--- End quote ---

What do you mean? Normally you should just have to press the button and that's it ;) Conversion results may of course differ from your original materials since corona mats don't work exactly like fR_Advanced or other shaders. So you may have to correct some things by hand. But all in all it works pretty well without to much additional fixing. It's also depending on the maps and plugins you use. The script tries to convert vray specific maps (since corona does not support them) but there is currently no conversion for fR maps or fR materials apart from fR_Advanced and fR_Architectural (since there are so many of them in fR).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version