Author Topic: Corona Renderer 4 for Cinema 4D daily build  (Read 55248 times)

2019-06-17, 14:05:08
Reply #195

snifferdog

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

On Mac OS I can 't get interactive rendering to work. Interactive Viewport works fine but not interactive rendering. Corona VFB pops up but nothing happens. If I then click start IR nothing happens either.

Thanks.

2019-06-17, 16:39:55
Reply #196

jamieirvin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Infinite3D
With regards to region rendering, was it a conscious decision to have the region to disappear at the start of each render?  I found it really useful previously when the region(s) remained in place between renders and would only be removed when unchecked.

I notice it changed in V3.  I regularly start/stop IR and it's frustrating to have to keep redrawing the same region. Unless I'm missing a trick here?

Core 3 HF2 - C4D R19 - OSX 10.13.2 - 64GB RAM

2019-06-17, 16:54:32
Reply #197

shane_w

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I agree, region render is not very useful for us in it's current implementation.  For something with multiple regions that are complicated I would get them setup and hit render.  Now whenever you hit render they are removed and you need to start the process over again. 

Thanks,

-Shane

2019-06-17, 18:05:21
Reply #198

Nejc Kilar

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • My personal website
Yep on both of the posts above me, I thought this new behavior was a bug at first.

I also do not think the new behavior of how every stop / cancel produces a history list entry is the way to go. It will eat up storage space quickly and users might be weirded out by that and won't even know why (especially if they don't use the history list often). I'm personally really not too supportive of these two changes  :\
Nejc Kilar | chaos-corona.com
Educational Content Creator | contact us

2019-06-17, 18:21:34
Reply #199

shane_w

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I am experiencing slow start-ups and very slow material previews again on OS X with rc4.

-Shane

2019-06-17, 19:26:32
Reply #200

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
I am experiencing slow start-ups and very slow material previews again on OS X with rc4.

Thank you for your report, shane. This will be fixed in the released version!

2019-06-17, 22:56:44
Reply #201

shane_w

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Nice!  Looks like the slowdown is gone.

Fantastic work Corona Team!

Thanks,

-Shane

2019-06-17, 23:24:15
Reply #202

defected

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi there!

When you playing with Tone Mapping in VFB or in render settings Camera/Postprocessing, without corona camera tag attached to c4d camera, everything works fine - IR will not restart. But If you add a corona camera tag to any  camera in scene and make changes in tag tone mapping, IR restarts on every change you make.
Is it a bug or current limitation?  Thanks

2019-06-18, 12:25:06
Reply #203

snifferdog

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

On Mac OS I can 't get interactive rendering to work. Interactive Viewport works fine but not interactive rendering. Corona VFB pops up but nothing happens. If I then click start IR nothing happens either.

Thanks.

Hi installed release version of Corona 4 and Interactive Rendering still not working on mac. Interactive Viewport works but not interactive rendering.

2019-06-18, 16:05:55
Reply #204

iamjens

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • iamjens.net
Hi,

Thanks.

Hi installed release version of Corona 4 and Interactive Rendering still not working on mac. Interactive Viewport works but not interactive rendering.

mmh, no problems here on imac pro 10.14.5 and c4d 20.059. everything works fine with the vfb.

2019-06-18, 16:57:10
Reply #205

snifferdog

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

Thanks.

mmh, no problems here on imac pro 10.14.5 and c4d 20.059. everything works fine with the vfb.

C4D R19.068 is the version I am having issues with

2019-06-19, 09:48:57
Reply #206

elaraisawhale

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i don't know if it is an already know issue but got a bug regarding bloom/glare effect. it won't effect while rendering and all i can see is a loading bar growing up and refreshing in loop.
(r19 on windows)

2019-06-20, 12:54:35
Reply #207

YURII

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • YURII SUHOV
For me, all the object disappear in objects manager when Corona 4 is installed, reappear once I install Corona 3.1 back. R18 here.

2019-06-20, 12:57:49
Reply #208

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
For me, all the object disappear in objects manager when Corona 4 is installed, reappear once I install Corona 3.1 back. R18 here.

What!? Disappear? How? Like the scene loads as empty scene?

2019-06-20, 14:37:47
Reply #209

gootman

• Active Users
  • Glory to Ukraine! Glory to Heroes!
    • View Profile
There is a problem with the transfer of layer material. If I copy this material into a new scene, then only the layer material is copied, but the materials that are included in it are not copied.
Glory to Ukraine! Glory to Heroes!