Author Topic: Substance Painter Batch Loader  (Read 13436 times)

2019-06-19, 15:38:13

Mohammadreza Mohseni

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
    Substance Painter Batch Loader⁣

a real time-saver

My latest 3dsMax script to load multiple pbr texture sets that generated using substance default export presets for #ChaosGroup #VRay and #Corona render engines then create material based on the engine you choose using those texture sets with correct gamma applied.⁣

there is also an option to add color correction node for greater control ⁣

you can create a new view for the slate material editor and put created material into it to help you organize in a better way⁣

if your texture sets have an emissive channel for emitting light you have also an option to create Corona or VRay light material instead of the default material⁣

if you do not want default 3dsMax bitmap loader you can use VRayHdri loader for VRay and CoronaBitmap for Corona renderer (actually it is the script default behavior)⁣

you can also control blur for all three bitmap loader, separately for diffuse and all other channels[/li][/list]

please, see the preview video to see what it does.

Download Link:
    https://www.artstation.com/acinonyxlord/store/VrlA/substance-painter-batch-loader-for-3dsmax
    « Last Edit: 2019-10-01, 08:54:01 by Mohammadreza Mohseni »

2020-04-25, 10:41:51
    Reply #1

cjwidd

• Active Users
      • View Profile
      • Artstation
    Mohammadreza,

I recently purchased your Substance Painter Batch Loader tool, and I am already having problems with it. I am unable to load the texture sets:

ERROR: "your texture selection set is not complete".

Please advise(?)

2020-04-25, 10:44:41
    Reply #2

Mohammadreza Mohseni

• Active Users
      • View Profile
      • Instagram
    Mohammadreza,

I recently purchased your Substance Painter Batch Loader tool, and I am already having problems with it. I am unable to load the texture sets:

ERROR: "your texture selection set is not complete".

Please advise(?)

please message me in Instagram (@mohseni.mr) or Whatsapp (+989177039147)
    and send me a screenshot of that error as well. thank you