Author Topic: Names of corona map types  (Read 1693 times)

2019-04-25, 10:24:31

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi there,

In the Material/Map Browser I often type the name of a specific map to find it quicker but the problem here is that all the Corona maps start with "Corona". Wouldn't it be more convenient to change "Corona" into just a simple "C"? So for example instead of "CoronaBitmap" it would be "Cbitmap". now you only need to type "cb" to quickly find a "CoronaBitmap" map.

I am aware that when using the SME it isn't a big issue but I still like to use the old fashion CME.

Hope my suggestion is clearly explained.

2019-04-25, 11:53:02
Reply #1

karnak

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
I haven't thought about the implications of your request, but I have two workflow suggestions.

The first suggestion is that you can type c*b to quickly find a CoronaBitmap map in the Material/Map Browser's search field.

The second suggestion requires some preparation. Open the Material/Map Browser's drop down menu and create a new material library and name it for example favourites.mat, then drag and drop in this new library a CoronaBitmap and rename it as CBitmap. You can now type cb to quickly find a CoronaBitmap map.
Corona Academy (May 2017)

2019-04-25, 12:15:23
Reply #2

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ah thanks for your suggestions, didn't cross my mind. Second suggestion is perfect for me!

2019-04-25, 12:31:56
Reply #3

karnak

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm glad I could help you!
Corona Academy (May 2017)