Author Topic: 150 Free HDRs from NoEmotion  (Read 31140 times)

2014-12-14, 13:59:00

psanitra

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • NeEmotion.net
Hey Guys

I`m very proud to give you NoEmotion HDRs. Collection of 150 spherical HDRs, 15000 x 7500 pixel resolution. I shot those in 2010  in about 10 months time. We`ve been using these on many projects in the past and finally we decided to share them with the community. It`s absolutely free, just visit our website and download the ones you like.

http://noemotionhdrs.net/

The final HDR files together are around 35GB, and are hosted on multiple servers. Dropbox Pro and Google drive  services and we are also using other two webhosting servers for mirrors. We cannot provide more than couple of Terabytes of traffic per day.We understand that you want it all, but please don`t download everything at once, if you do, nobody else will be able to, and  most importantly, be patient :)

I would like to thank very very much to  Ondra Karlík for helping us with hosting one of the mirror links on the Corona server!

thank you Happy rendering

Peter
Noemotion.net - www.noemotion.net
Peter Sanitra - www.psanitra.com
Noemotionhdrs.net - www.noemotionhdrs.net

2014-12-14, 15:54:11
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Wow, this is awesome, this must have taken huge amounts of work and you are sharing it for free. This is really unique and extremely appreciated!
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-12-14, 16:09:33
Reply #2

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
you are welcome, I'm glad we could help the community!
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-12-14, 19:51:42
Reply #3

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Its indeed must appreciated. First time i have such high resolution hdris to play with.
Shame on those recriminating this act as a damage to their bussines.
Fuck those kind of bussines.
And really appreciated. Nice surprise to find out that the guy releasing those maps was the same person that did a lot of images that i love and inspire me in the past.
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2014-12-14, 19:52:48
Reply #4

NielsH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Really nice gesture from you guys, I've been a fan of your and Marek Denko's work for years, your fungi image has been my background image for quite some time a couple of years ago.

2014-12-14, 20:40:33
Reply #5

Stan_But

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • https://www.behance.net/archdizs
Welcome!
Great thanks for great job done!
Someone "helps" you at the CGpeers) _I removed the link too

2014-12-15, 00:28:34
Reply #6

steyin

• Active Users
  • BALLS
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Page
Can't wait to try these bad boys out, much appreciated.

2014-12-15, 01:21:48
Reply #7

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Meanwhile in noemotions site:

What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2014-12-15, 02:27:04
Reply #8

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Meanwhile in noemotions site:

Lol. I still didn't play, I have the box sitting on my table for almost month now. Well, what do people expect on first day right... ?
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2014-12-15, 11:21:59
Reply #9

tomislavn

• Active Users
  • Lightbringer
    • View Profile
    • My 3docean Portolio
Someone helps you at the CGpeers) _I removed the link_

I find it really funny that someone mentions cgpeers and helping the developer(s) in the same sentence... it just doesn't go together. It is one of the most notorious CG software pirate sites no matter what, and posting links like that shouldn't be allowed in my opinion - no matter they contain free files.

Anyway, back to topic - NoEmotion :) really, really nice work. Will try some of those later :) Thank you very much, appreciate it a lot!!
« Last Edit: 2014-12-15, 12:15:55 by tomislavn »
My 3d stock portfolio - http://3docean.net/user/tomislavn

2014-12-15, 17:23:06
Reply #10

Utroll

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Well it seems that a torrent would not be such a bad idea as I could not download from any sources, dropbox or google are on their knees, mirror here goes at one Hdri/6hrs... only noEmotion website works, but the four zip I downloaded are all 'corrupted' according to winrar or 7zip... according to 3dsmax too by the way...
P2P is not bad in itself far from it !!

They are amazing anyway, a few seems just like in my dreams !

2014-12-15, 23:59:15
Reply #11

NielsH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Well it seems that a torrent would not be such a bad idea as I could not download from any sources, dropbox or google are on their knees, mirror here goes at one Hdri/6hrs... only noEmotion website works, but the four zip I downloaded are all 'corrupted' according to winrar or 7zip... according to 3dsmax too by the way...
P2P is not bad in itself far from it !!

They are amazing anyway, a few seems just like in my dreams !

A torrent for this isn't a bad idea, however sending people to that website is. Creating a torrent and sharing it here would be a great initiative, someone with the complete set could make one and I would be to seed it once I get it.

2014-12-16, 01:05:30
Reply #12

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
You guys have to understand that at least generating traffic to their website is the least amount of thanks and why torrents are avoided.

They probably originally thought people would handpick what they need, but alas, collector's mania runs deep.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2014-12-16, 01:13:40
Reply #13

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
They probably originally thought people would handpick what they need, but alas, collector's mania runs deep.

today I had to change the links, somebody was doing 2000 concurrent connections with some script that reconnected 1 second after I dropped them ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)