Author Topic: First Corona test  (Read 5171 times)

2016-03-21, 16:11:44

Neb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • RealPolygons
Hi there!

This is my firs post here. I decided to test Corona render.  I made simple interior scene and four renders with different type of lights and other features and of course to learn. I'm really impressed how this software is easy to learn at basics and from the first render test shoots the overal quality is excellent. The entire philosophy of work is very intuitive. Congratulations for Corona Team! I think that I should change my demo version to commercial regular license :)

Best regards
Marcin "Neb" Jastrzebski

« Last Edit: 2016-03-21, 16:15:13 by Neb »

2016-03-21, 17:16:41
Reply #1

yagi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i wouldn't have believed the 3rd image was a rendering if i had not seen the others.  nice job for a test

2016-03-21, 19:05:51
Reply #2

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
i wouldn't have believed the 3rd image was a rendering if i had not seen the others.  nice job for a test
For some reason, the moment you add small strong light in front of your camera and make it as a main light source of the scene, the whole render suddenly starts to look much more photoreal. I've seen this many times and even tested on my own scenes - it always works! :]

Nice renderings, by the way!
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2016-03-21, 19:16:37
Reply #3

Neb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • RealPolygons
Thank you for comments! romullus exactly as you said. The flash light mood is a fastest way to make a photorealistic scenes. From other side one of my big impression is that Corona works excellent with the most difficult light conditions for photorealistic renders I mean full sun + enviroment. Regular clear day scenes or sunsets.

2016-03-21, 22:06:42
Reply #4

Chakib

• Active Users
  • Corona Omnomnomer !
    • View Profile
The 3rd flashy tasty one is glorious, well done !

I would love to see a ghost somewhere in it.

2016-03-22, 00:14:55
Reply #5

claudyo

• Active Users
  • CGI artist / Interior Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
The wall and the floor is a killer! I would love to see a deconstruction of it :D

2016-03-22, 09:01:52
Reply #6

Nekrobul

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
For some reason, the moment you add small strong light in front of your camera and make it as a main light source of the scene, the whole render suddenly starts to look much more photoreal. I've seen this many times and even tested on my own scenes - it always works! :]

Nice renderings, by the way!

That happens bacause that is the sipliest to recreate light scenario. All others mostly come out inacurate in someway.
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.blackbellstudio.com/
https://www.behance.net/blackbell3d
CEO at "Blackbell Studio"

2016-03-22, 12:02:28
Reply #7

Neb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • RealPolygons