Author Topic: Video+Render - Master's degree thesis in architecture  (Read 1840 times)

2019-06-23, 11:46:00

edofante

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hello guys, this is the video I made for my master's degree in architectural design at the University of Florence. The video moves within my thesis project, the re-use of an old building in Verona. The images that are interspersed with the video are like "Memories" of the project.

while in attachment you will find some renderings

2019-06-24, 11:31:11
Reply #1

Nube architetture

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ciao :) which kind of program have you used ? Is it 3ds or c4d ? beautiful work !

2019-06-24, 14:47:52
Reply #2

Designerman77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Very nice how you play with the images & feelings of past and future.

This music is very well chosen and creates strong emotions in context with the images.
I was spontaneously thinking that this short movie is actually a nice inspiration for a sci-fi blockbuster. :)
One that doesn't live from high-tech gadgets like in "Oblivion"... but from a subtle feeling of the lost past and being in far future at an undefined time - provoking a strong feeling of nostalgia & homesickness.

Who wrote the music?

2019-06-24, 14:58:46
Reply #3

edofante

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ciao :) which kind of program have you used ? Is it 3ds or c4d ? beautiful work !

i've used C4d!

Very nice how you play with the images & feelings of past and future.

This music is very well chosen and creates strong emotions in context with the images.
I was spontaneously thinking that this short movie is actually a nice inspiration for a sci-fi blockbuster. :)
One that doesn't live from high-tech gadgets like in "Oblivion"... but from a subtle feeling of the lost past and being in far future at an undefined time - provoking a strong feeling of nostalgia & homesickness.

Who wrote the music?

thank you for your compliments! music has played a fundamental role for the whole mood, it's true! it's made by one of my favorite composers, hans zimmer, from the interstellar soundtrack (track: Hans Zimmer - Cornfield Chase)