Author Topic: gardenhouse  (Read 4060 times)

2013-12-06, 00:22:42

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi there,

This is a proposal for a gardenhouse I've designed lately. It's actually an extension of a countryhouse, but was a perfect opportunity to have a go at Corona renderer. Amazing how light is being translated with that little of twisting on knobs and values, it feels perfectly natural and hope these images show it off.

Everything is pretty straightforward being lit by a HDRI and one or two corona lights for the daytime shot and about nine corona lights for the night shots. PT+HD with rendertimes varying from one hour to three or so at 1920x1080.

2013-12-06, 08:57:08
Reply #1

RolandB

• Active Users
  • Corona fan
    • View Profile
    • Béhance portfolio
Garden house fashion here at the moment !
Cool and clean renders fellazb. Maybe you could work a lot on some wood textures and on the vegetation in the background.
Portfolio on Béhance
http://www.behance.net/GCStudio

2013-12-06, 09:40:29
Reply #2

johan belmans

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • belly.be
Hi Fellazb

nice to meet you on this forum!!
I am looking forward to see more of your work.

2013-12-07, 12:59:55
Reply #3

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi there,

Garden house fashion here at the moment !
Cool and clean renders fellazb. Maybe you could work a lot on some wood textures and on the vegetation in the background.

Wood textures and shaders could indeed be improved, but my main purpose was to see how Corona distributes light in a natural way. Seeing other renders I noticed how nicely vegetation is being casted with Corona, as far as these renders are I think they are also okay, the placement and variaty of the vegetation could indeed be improved.
Hi Fellazb

nice to meet you on this forum!!
I am looking forward to see more of your work.

Hey Belly, I noticed we almost at the same time got note of Corona and was pleasantly surprised with your renders posted on the Dutch forum. I'd also like to see more work from you and perhaps we can share some knowledge.   

2013-12-08, 00:04:44
Reply #4

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
A detail of an image with some curves adjustments.

This is the first time I didn't need any AO pass to "thicken" the image, kinda cool to see Corona fits this in perfectly!

2013-12-26, 21:18:34
Reply #5

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi there,

I restyled the gardenhouse interior with some new furniture, textures and lighting condition. I think it gives a nice overall atmosphere and it's time to move over to some other scenes I wanna make with Corona.

Comments would be kindly appreciated.

Cheers.