Author Topic: No sharpening/blurring for backround Image  (Read 2018 times)

2018-01-26, 18:46:54

Duron

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Sometimes when i render over a backround image i want to blur my rendered objects to balance with backround image. But the blur or sharpen option affects backround too. Maybe a checkbox in the corona output which can be activated to disable this. Normally i want to keep my backround image as it is.

Thanks!

2018-06-05, 17:20:04
Reply #1

Duron

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Please can someone help me? I need a way to use a Backround image but also while using DoF in the scene too. Currently my Background is blurred too while using DoF. Thanks!

https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=19048.0

2018-06-05, 18:59:13
Reply #2

Njen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Cyan Eyed
Why don't you just comp the render over the background in any number of other applications (Photoshop, Nuke, AE, etc.). It would take less than a minute, you would retain more control, and you don't have to rerender the whole scene just to change/update the background.

2018-06-06, 10:20:31
Reply #3

Christa Noel

• Active Users
  • God bless us everyone
    • View Profile
    • dionch.studio
i'm a user who doesnt like to include editing something in another software in my workflow as long as it is possible (thats why i like corona VFB so much).
an idea, maybe the solution would be a vfb ability to override corona ecene environment and add a custom background layer with a checkbox to exclude it from vfb postpro setting. maybe this is a thing which doesnt worth to implement compared to its complexity but who knows devs will get another idea(s) based from this.
so +1 for this request.