Author Topic: All viewport mode interactive rendering feature requests  (Read 59850 times)

2019-11-07, 22:19:46
Reply #30

PauloRosario

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys.
Would an interactive 360 ​​frame buffer be possible?

2019-11-08, 08:30:21
Reply #31

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Would that not be basically just a perspective camera rotating in Z? Or do you mean having a finished 360° render in the VFB and re-project it so that it can be viewed directly - a pano viewer integrated in the VFB?

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2019-12-15, 08:47:39
Reply #32

Igor Lapin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi!
Please memorize window scaling. When you change the resolution of the picture, the render window changes its size, it is not convenient.
And it is possible to make the image scale tied to the render window, and it was possible to change the scale from 1-100% (and over), like in photoshop, and not 1:1, 1:2, and so on. In both cases, interactive render and production render.
Thanks.
Design By Artline.

2019-12-17, 08:55:17
Reply #33

Igor Lapin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
And the same problem with scaling in "specify Cropping/Placement" window.
Design By Artline.

2021-03-03, 09:57:44
Reply #34

Jens

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Ikonoform
Hey fellas

I would love to be able to have a small floating viewport with interactive rendering running all the time and then be able to use 2D pan/zoom in it to tweak things. Any update being able to do this? :)
My small 3D model shop: www.ikonoform.com/shop
My arch viz blog: www.ikonoform.com/blog

2021-04-30, 23:56:09
Reply #35

alyweka

• Users
    • View Profile
i wish we have options to choose between intel AI or nvidia AI denoiser in interactive viewport rendering so we can use old VGA card not only RTX as it has shortage in the market now and intel AI not bad....or perhaps make option to choose old nvidia driver for old VGA card

2021-05-01, 10:31:12
Reply #36

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
You don't need RTX card to run Optix denoiser. AFAIK any relatively recent GTX card (Maxwell and later) will do the job. I have GTX 1060 and Optix denoiser in Corona IR runs just fine. As for the Intel denoiser, it performes denoising only when rendering is finished, so it wouldn't be good choice for interactive rendering.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2021-05-03, 15:08:05
Reply #37

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
I have a 980 Ti and it also works fine with the NVIDIA denoiser :)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2021-05-09, 19:09:25
Reply #38

kino_unico

• Active Users
    • View Profile
it would be great to have a shortcut within the frame buffer that is a zoom to fit added to the "F" key.

2022-05-04, 09:24:17
Reply #39

Architex

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Just simply enable the option to resize VFB Interactive Render as needed.

2022-05-04, 10:09:05
Reply #40

NicolasC

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
  • CG supervisor / teacher / artist
    • View Profile
Morning all :)

I jump in this thread for something that has been mentioned in the past: being able to navigate directly in IPR view ... is it still planned somehow ?

Apart that, my list of priorities would be:

- pause/restart
- regions handling

On a side note, I want to say I love using 2d Pan/Zoom feature along with IPR, it's really handy !

Regards.
Nicolas Caplat
CG supervisor / teacher / artist

2022-07-28, 18:54:38
Reply #41

Architex

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Just do add some ideas.

- iR with the ability to resize as we want.
- Better syncronize with tone mapping parameters and corona camera mod.
- faster glare and bloom response.
- poligonal render selection.

2022-11-18, 14:57:03
Reply #42

Kalopsia

• Active Users
  • Kalopsia Visual Studio
    • View Profile
    • Kalopsia Visual Studio
This might be a problem with Autodesk and 3dsMAX when using 4K monitors, but there could certanly be a workaround.

The IR takes into account the System scalling applyed in Windows. So when working on a 4K monitor and using a 150% scalling, you end up with a 2032x1355 px window size that is being scaled to fill a 4K monitor. This is certanly not a good idea. Corona should just get it's IR resolution directly from Windows with no scaling, so it uses the native resolution of the monitor.

This might be a problem when you want to get the right scaling for the UI but that could be fixed if the IR resolution just works like in VRAY

It's not a big deal form me, becaus I don't use IR that much but it certanly is a problem. BTW this also happens when working on a 2K monitor and scaling it's resolution, so any monitor you scale will not give you a native image size and it will we magnified to fit your window.
Rendering since 2014

2022-12-14, 19:27:30
Reply #43

arqing

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi.
I don't think that Elements are really a need for IR. We can see them on the VFB already, that's enough.
Less is more.

2022-12-15, 17:53:53
Reply #44

alexyork

• Active Users
  • Partner at Recent Spaces
    • View Profile
    • RECENT SPACES
Hi.
I don't think that Elements are really a need for IR. We can see them on the VFB already, that's enough.
Less is more.

Sorry, disagree fully. I spend almost all my time in IR all day long, docked in a viewport. Having some small dropdown in that viewport to quickly switch between elements would be a huge time-saver. Sometimes more is more :)
Alex York
Partner
RECENT SPACES
recentspaces.com