Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

The most wanted feature?

<< < (3/231) > >>

Ondra:

--- Quote from: DeadClown on 2012-09-20, 09:59:02 ---Ocram: I'm pretty sure everything in this poll will be implemented sooner or later, but the question is: what do the users need first(!) ? I'd love to have DR too but I would prefer some basic things at this early stage of development ;)

--- End quote ---
Exactly ;))

rawalanche & loocas: I'm agreeing with Loocas on this one - Corona is already fast, so I thought it would be better to add something entirely new instead of speeding it up more. But evidently people want it ;)

michaltimko:
Voted! Great poll :)

Paul Jones:
Interesting how people use things differently - interactive renders for example, I've tried using fr/iray in activeshade mode, all ok for shader tweaks but to me nothing that a region render can't do. I'd like it, but not as important as the rest. Has anyone had much luck with other render engines and interactivity?

racoonart:
this whole interactive rendering stuff is for tweaking shaders on a sphere and placing lights for reflections on a car... I didn't use it for anything useful. May it be VrayRT or Iray. For me, it's more a toy than a tool. As soon as I have a production scene with tons of textures and millions of polygons this whole IR stuff is unusable anyways... As Paul says: region rendering is good enough.

Ondra:
To clarify, Corona RT would be the exactly same renderer, just launched interactively with optimized parsing when only a part of the scene is changed.

I have no intention of doing second half-assed interactive renderer with half the features. Not now, not ever ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version