Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Crash with Bercon tile

<< < (2/3) > >>

Avi:
Hi,

This is a known issue. When using IR along with Multitexture in bercon tile mode, you should see the following warning "MultiTexture” map in 'BerconTile' mode is not working with interactive rendering and a link to the article: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/articles/4528313539473

arqrenderz:
I remember it working on previous corona versions :(

Also the Corona tile material is being requested a long time ago, its on the second position of the most wanted feature list but no were to be found on the trello board.

romullus:

--- Quote from: arqrenderz on 2023-01-12, 16:12:42 ---I remember it working on previous corona versions :(

--- End quote ---

I guess it's the same as with Substance plugin for 3ds Max - you can work with it for a while, but you do one wrong move and the Max will crash.

maru:

--- Quote from: arqrenderz on 2023-01-12, 16:12:42 ---I remember it working on previous corona versions :(

--- End quote ---

I don't think so, unless it was a very different use case. This issue has been around for a very long time.

pokoy:

Also the Corona tile material is being requested a long time ago, its on the second position of the most wanted feature list but no were to be found on the trello board.

--- End quote ---
A while ago, there were 2 or even 3 different BerconMaps recompiles available. Chaos (Chaosgroup back then) used to provide their own recompiled version on github I believe, and then there's the 'official' one on github, too, which is being maintained by someone else (not the original developer) - link: https://github.com/Bercon/BerconMaps/tree/master/src/DLL

I remember that using the one maintained by Chaosgroup used to crash for me while the other one was more stable. Your problem might lead to a crash regardless of the source but if you're not sure where your plugin files came from, maybe it's worth trying another plugin recompile source and see if that works differently.

Things might have changed by now though, maybe there's only one version actively maintained and available for newer Max versions, not sure...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version