Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Resolved Bugs

Possible Bug

<< < (3/3)

jojorender:
Why was this moved to “resolved bugs”? Doesn’t seem resolved…
I only found this when searching for “Save Project with Assets” because on 2 recent jobs, that I had to send to a farm, I ran into the same issue.
I render most of my projects in-house with TR on 3 nodes and know that all textures are linked correctly. When preparing a scene to send to a farm, shared shaders and Corona Bitmap shaders textures go missing.

How was this issue resolved?

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: jojorender on 2023-05-08, 14:27:43 ---Why was this moved to “resolved bugs”? Doesn’t seem resolved…
I only found this when searching for “Save Project with Assets” because on 2 recent jobs, that I had to send to a farm, I ran into the same issue.
I render most of my projects in-house with TR on 3 nodes and know that all textures are linked correctly. When preparing a scene to send to a farm, shared shaders and Corona Bitmap shaders textures go missing.

How was this issue resolved?

--- End quote ---

Hi, it has only been moved as part of a forum clean-up. The issue is still active in our internal reports and is being looked into. Hopefully, I will have more news on this soon. :)

jojorender:
Thanks for the quick response.
If the c-bitmap shader finally gets the long awaited overhaul, please send devs a reminder for this issue - Internal ID=487235911

Beanzvision:
Thanks and don't worry, we haven't forgotten about it ;)

jojorender:

--- Quote from: Beanzvision on 2023-05-08, 15:11:40 ---don't worry, we haven't forgotten about it ;)

--- End quote ---
Damn, that’s usually code for “we’ll never fix it”… :-(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version