Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

FIX THE CHAOS MAC ISSUES PLEASE

(1/4) > >>

Oxocan London:
It's been 1 month since I am not able to use the Chaos and Corona service as a paying customer. I had the Corona tech team log in to my mac remotely and the issue of not being able to connect to the license server or use any of the tools is still an issue.

These issues need to be fixed before spending any more time making pretty materials or 3D assets. You need to get the basics right so we can actually log in first.

We followed every instruction on your website on troubleshooting, we had your tech team log into our computer remotely and when the mac restarted it all went to hell again. I want my license to be reset to 365 days I renewed it a month ago and have not been able to use the tools.

maru:
Hi, it's Marcin from the Corona team here. Could you please share with me the number of the ticket you started? I was able to find one under a different email address than the one you are using here on the forum, but would like to make sure that I am looking at the right thing.

bnji:
Hi Oxocan London,
As maru said, could you please provide the support ticket number?
This way, we can locate it and follow up to provide additional assistance.
Have a lovely weekend ahead.
Kind regards.

Oxocan London:
Hi Gents,

We moved on to Redshift and Arnold for our workflow. I will revisit Chaos in 6 months as I am hoping by then these basic licensing and browser issues would have been fixed.

Thank you once again.

Warm regards.

frv:
Hi Oxocon,
I am on a Mac, a Mac Studio Ultra m1, a Macbook m1 and an Intel iMac late 2015. Working at two different internet connections and providers, for home and an office in the city.

I had simular issues before when Chaos just started the new license system. They helped me sort it out and the current versions of CR 9 and C4D 2023 are good. Actually, it's all very stable and reliable. No Crashes or anything really apart from a few minor things that have to do with the UI.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version