Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Corona Subscription Update by CHAOS

<< < (27/30) > >>

3dboomerang:
I am alctualy a duplicate of the post above, just saw this forumpost now, after working hard the past few months and not having time to visit.

If this was such a live topic and obviously wrong event, why weren't there automatic emails sent out to the customers offering a way back on their auto double payment? What the ?

I thought I was being stupid and missed a mail upfront about the doubling in paying when this was going to "change" if we chose to keep paying monthly instead of yearly. Cause you know, the energy prices have skyrocketed in the past months and I'm sure I'm not the only one struggling with inflation here, so a little humanity would go a long way.

Seeing the souble pricing "suddenly" I cancelled my subscription at that moment. Same situation, the necessity for continuing on the render platform is a given, since all our projects are on corona render.

Waiting for Corona 10 to come out in a stable version, gonna check the Forest Pack support that's been fixed / added. Take it from there...

TomG:
Emails were sent out to all users on the day of release, explaining the new subscription options and giving at least 30 days notice of the change so that the user could make their choice on which subscription option they wanted. We don't rely on the forum for such things, naturally. I am not sure what you mean about a "way back" as there is no option to keep the pricing the same as it was.

eipi:
I have been a long time user since the beta versions with the monthly Corona Renderer for 3ds Max - FairSaaS - 1 WS + 3 NODES and recently discovered that my render nodes are gone since the update of subscription.
When I have received the email with 2x price increase in November, I have decided to migrate to annual payment as it was the only way to keep more or less the same price. What I didn't know was that I should update the existing license rather than buy a new one from the same account. After contacting the support, I got the message that it was my fault stopping the subscription and they won't bring back render nodes. The whole license update communication was so unclearly and poorly executed and I didn't know that I should contact the support for update rather than buy the license on my own. You can clearly see that I have history of uninterrupted payments (I was even charged double (60 eur) in November because I didn't notice the info about the increased payment, great), but it is not enough for the support. I am really disappointed with the whole customer treatment and it is definitely not the standard that I was used to with the old Corona team that was willing to help and assist you.

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: eipi on 2023-02-02, 11:50:49 ---I have been a long time user since the beta versions with the monthly Corona Renderer for 3ds Max - FairSaaS - 1 WS + 3 NODES and recently discovered that my render nodes are gone since the update of subscription.
When I have received the email with 2x price increase in November, I have decided to migrate to annual payment as it was the only way to keep more or less the same price. What I didn't know was that I should update the existing license rather than buy a new one from the same account. After contacting the support, I got the message that it was my fault stopping the subscription and they won't bring back render nodes. The whole license update communication was so unclearly and poorly executed and I didn't know that I should contact the support for update rather than buy the license on my own. You can clearly see that I have history of uninterrupted payments (I was even charged double (60 eur) in November because I didn't notice the info about the increased payment, great), but it is not enough for the support. I am really disappointed with the whole customer treatment and it is definitely not the standard that I was used to with the old Corona team that was willing to help and assist you.

--- End quote ---
Hey,

That's not a cool experience, I'm sorry for that. Do you have a ticket number? I'd like to find out what went on..

Cheers,

Rowan

eipi:

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2023-02-03, 10:31:22 ---
--- Quote from: eipi on 2023-02-02, 11:50:49 ---I have been a long time user since the beta versions with the monthly Corona Renderer for 3ds Max - FairSaaS - 1 WS + 3 NODES and recently discovered that my render nodes are gone since the update of subscription.

--- End quote ---

Hey,

That's not a cool experience, I'm sorry for that. Do you have a ticket number? I'd like to find out what went on..

Cheers,

Rowan

--- End quote ---
Hey, thanks for your response, ticket number is 82840. Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version