General Category > General CG Discussion

Vantage and Corona

<< < (6/10) > >>

Basshunter:
Any word on this?

TomG:
No word on this. You can be assured if there is word, we'd definitely be letting you all know :)

Basshunter:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2023-04-19, 20:17:02 ---No word on this. You can be assured if there is word, we'd definitely be letting you all know :)

--- End quote ---

No no current plans to make this happen?

TomG:
No word on this, won't be any word until/if there is something fixed, in which case it would appear on the roadmap for example. Up until that point anything that may or may not be being considered isn't something shareable, for the reasons described before which determine how we do the roadmap - that it leads to disappointment if a plan doesn't happen, or frustration if we say something isn't going to happen then it does; so there's only shareable news once something becomes more definite. And as mentioned, at that point, we'd let you all know in one form or another :)

PS - Reminder, even things on the roadmap are still tentative, and nothing there is ever a guarantee or promise :)

Alex Abarca:
Just keeping this post alive, did someone say Chaos Vantage? I want to stay alive myself, I desperately need vantage + Corona to stay afloat.

+99 in May 2024

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version