Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Bug Reporting

Physical Material Error - & corona converter

<< < (5/6) > >>

maru:

--- Quote from: nordcapp on 2022-12-18, 15:55:17 ---I found this problem again with the Corona 9 abducted update

--- End quote ---

Hi, what exact problem do you mean?

ramyhanna:

--- Quote from: GeorgeK on 2022-05-10, 09:00:05 ---
--- Quote from: Erik1974 on 2022-05-10, 08:15:55 ---The converter still doesn't work in Corona 8, the most simple of materials still get converted to metal :(

--- End quote ---

Hi, there is a Metalness switch now, right above the convert button of the Corona converter window, if you set it to "Force non-metal" it doesn't help?

--- End quote ---

This feature doesn't work.  When I choose "Force non-metal" materials still convert to metal sometimes.  I'm really hoping this gets fixed for the next release / update.

TomG:
Can you share, or at least give a description of, a particular material that doesn't respect the force non-metal? A scene with a sphere and the material applied in its original form (before conversion) would do, but a list of particular V-Ray materials or screen shots of the material in Slate could work too.

Aram Avetisyan:

--- Quote from: ramyhanna on 2023-02-16, 16:24:27 ---
--- Quote from: GeorgeK on 2022-05-10, 09:00:05 ---
--- Quote from: Erik1974 on 2022-05-10, 08:15:55 ---The converter still doesn't work in Corona 8, the most simple of materials still get converted to metal :(

--- End quote ---

Hi, there is a Metalness switch now, right above the convert button of the Corona converter window, if you set it to "Force non-metal" it doesn't help?

--- End quote ---

This feature doesn't work.  When I choose "Force non-metal" materials still convert to metal sometimes.  I'm really hoping this gets fixed for the next release / update.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Just letting you know that this is reported and we currently track it.

(Internal ID=926173417)

haibn001:
just want to know has the problem been resolved yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version