Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Bloom and Glare resets in-between renders

(1/3) > >>

Daniel Mikolajčák:
Hello,
could Bloom and Glare from previous render stay in the vfb? In case of re-rendering a small region Bloom & Glare effect disappears from surrounding region that is not being re-rendered.

Not very practical in my opinion.
Greetings,
Daniel

mmarcotic:
Hello,

afaik bloom and glare needs to be recalculated on each render and if it was remembered, it would cause further problems elsewhere.
Would "Render from last" help you in this case? Should make the bloom&glare calculation much faster for the surroundings outside of the render region.

If it was possible, could you send me a short video of your exact issue? I'm not 100% sure I'm following.

Thanks,
Jan

Daniel Mikolajčák:
Hello Jan,
Render from last would do the job greatly, that is not current feature right? I cannot find it.

mmarcotic:
In the VFB, press and hold the Render button (as if you wanted to go to IR through VFB), there is an option "Resume last".
(https://help.c4d.corona-renderer.com/support/solutions/articles/12000035761-how-to-pause-and-resume-rendering-with-corona-renderer-for-cinema-4d-#:~:text=Resume%20Last&text=For%20example%2C%20if%20your%20scene,final%20render%20with%2020%20passes)

Let me know how that works for you,
Jan

Daniel Mikolajčák:
However this renders over last image, does not work if something changes. Best would be if Corona did not dump Bloom Glare pass around the render region. It does not dump ID pass for example, I don´t understand why all bloom image area has to be dumped to recalculate small area.

hopefully this is understandable

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version