Poll

Are you interested?

Yes (Czech/English)
Yes (Czech only)
Yes (English only)
No

Author Topic: Corona Workshop in Brno?  (Read 10103 times)

2013-11-07, 12:27:59
Reply #15

monah62rus

• Active Users
    • View Profile
indeed it would be, only there is a liiiiiitle catch - I speak only Czech and English fluently ;).
Nothing, soon you will have many Russian subscribers ....!)

2013-11-09, 10:05:26
Reply #16

moadr

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Vermeer by Stableworks
Hello all! :)

I'm new to the forum, but not that new to the archviz community. I have heard and read many things about Corona, but as mostly everybody in this field at the beggining, I'm a Vray user myself. I'm kinda' on the geeky-side of life, so I'm always intrested in new softwares, renderers, render setting, etc. But I was really curious what Corona can do "by Itself", I mean after just reading some posts here in the forum about some minor tweaks and than trying it out - what can I do with it? All I can say, that I'm very impressed about it, congratulations :)

So, after this long prologue I would like to say, that I'm in! ;) I'm from Hungary, so Brno is not that far away from me, and I have already visited Prague several times before, so it's not that big deal for me, if we drink the great czech beers only in Brno :) Sad news to the local guys, but I only speak english, so I've voted on that.

I hope this meetup / workshop will be figured out soon and I'll be able to meet you guys :)

Adrian
Adrian Moorsel

Vermeer by Stableworks   |   https://stableworks.tech

2013-11-10, 10:50:25
Reply #17

michaltimko

• Active Users
  • Coronaut (c)
    • View Profile
Count me in ;)
Coronaut!(c)2011

Supporting Corona in commercial projects since pre-alpha

2013-11-22, 21:23:19
Reply #18

fco3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
There is no way I can travel, and it is pretty sad that most of these cool training/meeting are only occurring in Europe and nothing good in USA. :( :( :(
If you guys decide to do it in English I would be willing to pay for a recorded video, try to consider this please, I have been learning a lot from this forum but see some live action would be great.
Best luck any ways ;)

2013-11-22, 21:34:11
Reply #19

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
just plan a family holiday and go visit Prague and Vienna  on the way ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-11-23, 01:56:53
Reply #20

ondrike

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Count me in ! :) It would be perfect event
Corona brought joy to sad world of 3Ds Max :)

2013-11-24, 18:22:17
Reply #21

astudio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • A-Studio
Israel. I'd like to participate, but I need to know the date of party some weeks before. The bad news that we need to work. :(