Poll

Are you interested?

Yes (Czech/English)
Yes (Czech only)
Yes (English only)
No

Author Topic: Corona Workshop in Brno?  (Read 10139 times)

2013-11-01, 15:54:47

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
My friend Matúš from http://www.flyingarchitecture.com/ wants to help organize a full-day Corona training in Brno, Czech Republic. It would be a 8 hours long workshop with both theory and practial parts, led by me and probably some of experienced Corona users (who wants to join? Juraj? Rawalanche? Loocas?).

The capacity will be 12 people, own laptops with 3dsmax&Corona necessary, price will be only symbolic, date and exact program are to be decided, and there will definitely be some beer afterwards :D.

I want to make a little survey if users (particularly non-czech/slovak ones) are interested, so I can go ahead and organize it, and to decide if it should be in Czech or English language.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-11-01, 16:46:57
Reply #1

siggi

Nice idea, I would like to come :-) a klidne i v cestine

2013-11-01, 19:48:42
Reply #2

poko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great idea. I hope we can meet up.
Im from Warsaw (Poland:)
Im in ;)
« Last Edit: 2013-11-01, 20:12:22 by poko »

2013-11-01, 20:15:36
Reply #3

chilombiano

• Active Users
    • View Profile
If i wasn't in the middle of a crunch time in the other side of the world i would definitely go :( .
Would someone be kind enough to record the training session? 

2013-11-01, 20:18:35
Reply #4

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
If i wasn't in the middle of a crunch time in the other side of the world i would definitely go :( .
Would someone be kind enough to record the training session?

dude, there is not even an exact date, it might happen in 1 month, but also in 4
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-11-01, 20:32:49
Reply #5

poko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Is good when happens in time with Corona beta comes ;)

2013-11-02, 00:39:43
Reply #6

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Beer, in Brno with you, Matus and Adam, and anyone else that would come, absolutely great idea :- )

Would gladly join other way too maybe, just bought kick-ass laptop that I rendered on with Corona in NYC, so I have all prepared for travelling now.

12 is bit small audience though not ?
« Last Edit: 2013-11-02, 12:04:13 by Juraj_Talcik »
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2013-11-02, 12:20:39
Reply #7

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I think it's a great idea and I would love to show up (I'm not sure if I'm worthy :) ) but it needs more clarification - for example, who is it targeted to? Students? Professionals? Newbies?
About the language - I think it's obvious that if the audience will be Czech-only, the language should be Czech. Otherwise - English only.
How about a paid (symbolic price ;) ) online transmission from there?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-11-02, 12:30:44
Reply #8

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
it would be kinda admirable if people would travel all across Europe to see Brno instead of Prague :- D (no offence to anyone ;- )..) But they do for Matus's workshops so maybe they will here as well. I realized I am much more fluent in english than in slovak when talking to groups of people. Where are you from Maru ?
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2013-11-02, 12:35:19
Reply #9

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
I'd love to be there (especially to meet some of the people here in person ;) ) but it's a bit too far away for me...
Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

2013-11-02, 12:47:44
Reply #10

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
target audience would probably be people with at least some experience from other renderers

2013-11-02, 14:01:43
Reply #11

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Where are you from Maru ?
Central Poland.

target audience would probably be people with at least some experience from other renderers
And the goal would be to convince them to use Corona in commercial work rather than other renderers or just point out advantages and disadvantages of Corona, show some innovative workflows, share experience?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-11-02, 14:12:53
Reply #12

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
It will be just training for people already using Corona, no marketing stuff.

2013-11-06, 12:27:34
Reply #13

monah62rus

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Why not here to add another Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Harvatsky, Slovatsky languages?
It would be great in different languages​​!
« Last Edit: 2013-11-06, 12:39:05 by monah62rus »

2013-11-06, 14:26:49
Reply #14

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Why not here to add another Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Harvatsky, Slovatsky languages?
It would be great in different languages​​!
indeed it would be, only there is a liiiiiitle catch - I speak only Czech and English fluently ;).

2013-11-07, 12:27:59
Reply #15

monah62rus

• Active Users
    • View Profile
indeed it would be, only there is a liiiiiitle catch - I speak only Czech and English fluently ;).
Nothing, soon you will have many Russian subscribers ....!)

2013-11-09, 10:05:26
Reply #16

moadr

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Vermeer by Stableworks
Hello all! :)

I'm new to the forum, but not that new to the archviz community. I have heard and read many things about Corona, but as mostly everybody in this field at the beggining, I'm a Vray user myself. I'm kinda' on the geeky-side of life, so I'm always intrested in new softwares, renderers, render setting, etc. But I was really curious what Corona can do "by Itself", I mean after just reading some posts here in the forum about some minor tweaks and than trying it out - what can I do with it? All I can say, that I'm very impressed about it, congratulations :)

So, after this long prologue I would like to say, that I'm in! ;) I'm from Hungary, so Brno is not that far away from me, and I have already visited Prague several times before, so it's not that big deal for me, if we drink the great czech beers only in Brno :) Sad news to the local guys, but I only speak english, so I've voted on that.

I hope this meetup / workshop will be figured out soon and I'll be able to meet you guys :)

Adrian
Adrian Moorsel

Vermeer by Stableworks   |   https://stableworks.tech

2013-11-10, 10:50:25
Reply #17

michaltimko

• Active Users
  • Coronaut (c)
    • View Profile
Count me in ;)
Coronaut!(c)2011

Supporting Corona in commercial projects since pre-alpha

2013-11-22, 21:23:19
Reply #18

fco3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
There is no way I can travel, and it is pretty sad that most of these cool training/meeting are only occurring in Europe and nothing good in USA. :( :( :(
If you guys decide to do it in English I would be willing to pay for a recorded video, try to consider this please, I have been learning a lot from this forum but see some live action would be great.
Best luck any ways ;)

2013-11-22, 21:34:11
Reply #19

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
just plan a family holiday and go visit Prague and Vienna  on the way ;)

2013-11-23, 01:56:53
Reply #20

ondrike

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Count me in ! :) It would be perfect event
Corona brought joy to sad world of 3Ds Max :)

2013-11-24, 18:22:17
Reply #21

astudio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • A-Studio
Israel. I'd like to participate, but I need to know the date of party some weeks before. The bad news that we need to work. :(