Author Topic: Forest Pack objects randomly disappearing at rendertime.  (Read 5172 times)

2014-01-27, 00:22:33

The Pixel Artist

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • The Pixel Artist Illustration
OK, here's another FP/Corona issue I've seen in the last few builds (1/16, 1/17, 1/24). I've done my best to try to figure out what the issue is or if it was something I was doing wrong, but alas, I does things it is.

Basically, the plants in this scene are FP scatters using the custom edit option.  When I try to render this view (still need to test other angles) either some, none, or all of the FP object will render, quite randomly.

The attached images below were all render one, after the next, and all show different plant rendering or not.  This last one shows how it show look once they all render at the same time.  However, that image also shows a bit of the other "leaking" FP object issue mentioned in my other bug post.
Adrian Alan Brown
The Pixel Artist Illustration
www.thepixelartist.com
Behance Gallery: https://www.behance.net/thepixelartist

2014-01-27, 01:15:49
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
note to self: 20140126.zip
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-02-18, 21:01:21
Reply #2

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Fixed
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)