Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Feature Requests

Tilt & Shift

(1/1)

Txamete:
Hello this is my first post, I've been looking and I have not been able to find anything about it, but I think it would be great that just as in max we have in cinema we have the option of perspective correction. (Tilt & Shift).

Hopefully implement this because it is absolutely necessary for architecture and I do not understand why they implement it in max and not in cinema 4D.
Thank you.

TomG:
This is already requested and being tracked internally :) (It was me who asked for it lol)

houska:
Shift is already supported using the C4D options "Film Offset X" and "Film Offset Y"

Txamete:
Thanks TomG

It is something that surprises me a lot that input Cinema 4D does not have, I'm new in Cinema 4D and has very good things but sometimes the lack of some, I do not understand, I hope that Corona at least implement this in your camera as in 3Dsmax that I understand that one plugin should be included in the other.

Thank you.

Txamete:

--- Quote from: houska on 2018-11-07, 16:24:15 ---Shift is already supported using the C4D options "Film Offset X" and "Film Offset Y"

--- End quote ---
Thanks Houska

I have noticed that he has those two shooters, but frankly (I may use the tool with the offset film in Y wrong) but unlike other tools when they work with the correction of the perspective here it seems to me, if I'm wrong correct me , you do not have to reframe, move, position, it seems too cumbersome, when you in corona camera, vray in camera or max camera with automatic correction presses it with perfect verticals, here instead it is by eye and correcting after. What it really does is a shift, not a tilt.

Thanks, Houska.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version