Author Topic: Corona standalone build, input format description  (Read 90418 times)

2014-01-15, 01:08:27
Reply #30

tungee

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello,

I don´t get the standalone application to work on my Win 8.1 64bit system. First I had problems because of missing 'msvcp120.dll' on my computer. I solved that by installing the 'vcredist_x64.exe' included in the dropbox archiv of version 2013-12-12 of the standalone versions

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kgzu0cqy903ygmb/B5zHQfynfQ/!Standalone

But now there´s a problem with export.scn, that cannot be read, although it´s in the sample folder inside the folder with Corona.exe

See the command line message:

C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\corona>Corona.exe
ERROR: Cannot open/read/write file 'export.scn'
Corona Renderer Alpha - Standalone
(c) Ondra Karlik, 2009-2014

What I´ve done wrong? Thank for thinking about a solution!

Chris :)

From which programm you export your scene?
New Coronoid

2014-03-05, 11:10:37
Reply #31

Katerina

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello,

I don´t get the standalone application to work on my Win 8.1 64bit system. First I had problems because of missing 'msvcp120.dll' on my computer. I solved that by installing the 'vcredist_x64.exe' included in the dropbox archiv of version 2013-12-12 of the standalone versions

But now there´s a problem with export.scn, that cannot be read, although it´s in the sample folder inside the folder with Corona.exe

and I have also does not work (((

2014-03-16, 06:45:18
Reply #32

Matthew

Hello, from which programm you export your scene? and make the pack, .obj, .scn. Thanks

2014-04-14, 14:58:59
Reply #33

voon

• Users
    • View Profile
A question on this and blender .... I downloaded corona, unpacked it somewhere, added your .exe file and have shown the blender plugin, where this directory is ... but not much happens when I try to render in corona render in blender (in fact, nothing happens once you hit F12 to render in blender).

I went testing on commandline ... just corona.exe gives me the help text correctly. I then located an old .obj and .mlt file pair I have .... and tried corona.exe sofee.obj .... it dies with an error, that it could not locate sofee.objsofee.mtl (no space in between)?

2014-04-18, 16:31:48
Reply #34

ohsnapitsjoel

• Active Users
    • View Profile
A question on this and blender .... I downloaded corona, unpacked it somewhere, added your .exe file and have shown the blender plugin, where this directory is ... but not much happens when I try to render in corona render in blender (in fact, nothing happens once you hit F12 to render in blender).

I went testing on commandline ... just corona.exe gives me the help text correctly. I then located an old .obj and .mlt file pair I have .... and tried corona.exe sofee.obj .... it dies with an error, that it could not locate sofee.objsofee.mtl (no space in between)?

Please post Blender-related questions in the "Corona for Blender" forum.  They'll get lost in the shuffle on this thread, since this thread is primarily about Corona Standalone itself ;)

2014-06-02, 20:25:53
Reply #35

btrdenis

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello,

From which programm you export your scene?

i have this problem too :/ exporting from 3d max 2014 x64, Corona A6 :((

2014-06-24, 13:43:06
Reply #36

burnin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Is it possible for someone to upload "vcredist_x64.exe" that used to be included with Standalone?
Can't find proper one and i deleted the Standalone version that was supplied with?!
Somehow no other version works.
tia

2014-06-24, 13:44:58
Reply #37

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-07-28, 11:33:18
Reply #38

burnin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you.

Noticed the SA update (2014-07-23) and wonder what's new?

2014-07-28, 11:53:03
Reply #39

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
its just bugfixes
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-08-19, 20:05:09
Reply #40

casparagus

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm really keen to try out the standalone for automatic rendering of my asset library - but for some reason the download link does not work, might be a proxy problem on my end.

Does anybody have an alternate link to download the latest Corona Standalone?

Thanks,

caspar

2014-11-03, 13:45:59
Reply #41

spedddi13

• Users
    • View Profile

2014-11-08, 08:34:43
Reply #42

Magneticfusion

• Users
    • View Profile
Well I've tried all options. I finally don't get any errors when I hit the .exe file but a DOS screen flashes and then disappears and that's it. No program opens or stays open for me to use. I know this is in beta stage but I expected something to work where I can at least use it somewhat. I've skimmed through the PDF and I don't see something I'm doing wrong. Does this thing need some programming or something to get it to work? I've watched videos and if this thing is as good as what it seems with a fraction of the time of Maxwell Render to render I want it at least try it out. So perhaps I'm doing something wrong :(

I'm using Windows 8.1, i7 5410U, 8GB Ram, and a GeForce 730 GPU

2015-01-01, 15:37:54
Reply #43

burnin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Are there any news from the front? Is there any standalone "a6" forever free version to play around?
"This free version of Corona cannot be used after 31.12.2014. Aborting initialization."
Is this it?

Anyways, feeling grateful for all your effort and i wish you best on amazing journey!

2015-01-01, 16:30:10
Reply #44

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
I've uploaded new standalone with extended timelock, working unitl 2016. Try it now.