Author Topic: VIDEO  (Read 1922 times)

2021-05-14, 19:28:23

ozwald

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello team, I hope you are very well.
I have a client who wants to make a video like this, and with this quality:
https://www.frato.com/

With Corona in Cinema 4D can I achieve this?
1920 x 1080
You have a rendering system in the cloud so that the renders come out as quickly as possible.

Who much does it cost?

2021-05-14, 19:51:34
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Sure it's possible, a fairly straightforward camera flythrough. One thing to watch for, if it is indeed part of the brief from the client, is that the dust particle effects and lens flares would be best added in post (for the lens flares, no other way, in fact) - though I suspect those were added in post in this video too :) Anyway, you'd need to have a video editing application that would be able to do that on top of the renders.

Cost - all depends on how you have your scene set up, so how long each frame takes to render, so no-one can really say in advance. Once you have the scene, or a draft of it, you can render one frame to the required quality, multiply that by the number of frames (as an estimate only, as different camera angles may take a different amount of time per frame), and then use a render farm's online estimator tool to estimate the cost. (Assuming that is your question - if you are asking how much should you charge for such a project, that's an even more open question :) )
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2021-05-14, 20:13:25
Reply #2

ozwald

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello, thank you very much for answering.
I put the videos together in another program where it places the particles ........ etc. in that there is no problem.
On the subject, I think I did not explain it well, it must be because I do not speak English well.
My question is?
Corona has rendering in the Cloud, where I can upload my work and that you render it to cut times?
And how much that service costs me.
Thanks

2021-05-14, 22:10:48
Reply #3

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Ah I see - we don't offer cloud rendering ourselves, but you can make use of Render Farms, where you upload your scene and they render it on their machines and send you back the resulting renders. The full list of authorized render farms is at https://corona-renderer.com/resources/render-farms

That's where my guide on coming up with an estimate for overall render time will help you get an estimated price - you basically tell their cost estimator tools "It would take X amount of time on my machine, my machine has this CPU, tell me how much it will cost to have it rendered on your Farm".

Good luck!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2021-05-14, 22:15:44
Reply #4

ozwald

• Active Users
    • View Profile
thanks