Author Topic: Feature request: VFB zooming in/out using a wacom pen  (Read 1383 times)

2018-11-11, 18:37:47

Lautaro Vogel

• Active Users
  • Architectural Visualization Artist
    • View Profile
    • Website
Hi! Is there any way we can zoom in or out in the VFB using a pen? In vray you can use ctrl+Rclick/Lclick to do so.
I am pretty sure I am not the only one using a pen fulltime, so it would be super useful to have this implemented. (Right now the only thing that requires me to leave the pen and grab the mouse is this, which is quite anoying).

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: I think I previously posted this feature request in an old/incorrect thread, something related to CScatter. Sorry about that :)
What are you talking about Willis? :)

2018-11-11, 19:40:14
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
There's already plenty of ways to zoom in/out VFB - CTRL+"+"/"-" on the keyboard, or dedicated buttons in the VFB itself - no need to use mouse if you don't want to.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2018-11-12, 07:31:55
Reply #2

Lautaro Vogel

• Active Users
  • Architectural Visualization Artist
    • View Profile
    • Website
There's already plenty of ways to zoom in/out VFB - CTRL+"+"/"-" on the keyboard, or dedicated buttons in the VFB itself - no need to use mouse if you don't want to.

Hi, thanks. Yeah I know about those but it is just the same as using the mouse, you still have to let go the pen or get away from the wacom tablet or leave the VFB image area, while with a mouse you just scroll. Afaik all (or at least most) of the design related software (3ds max, vray, photoshop, etc, etc) are working smoothly with wacom pen and tablets, with all capabilities as a mouse (for example, zooming in and out). I know it might seem a stupid request since it takes only a second to leave the pen, but it is not confortable at all if you do it 1000 times a day XD.

Regards,
Lautaro

What are you talking about Willis? :)

2018-11-12, 10:51:46
Reply #3

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
But you don't have to let go the pen to press +/- buttons in the VFB, don't you? Additional tablet buttons also can be programmed to zoom in/out, assuming that your tablet has such buttons.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures