Author Topic: Daily builds version 3  (Read 103227 times)

2018-11-20, 00:27:39
Reply #495

snakebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Snakebox Media
should we just wait until the rc6 installer has been fixed? it sounds like something broke for max 2019, I am getting the nvidia optix error too.

No matter how much I uninstall or reinstall, the corona installer refuses to redownload the nvidia optix. and now no matter if I use RC6 of RC5 optix is broken.

also tried to manually download it, and install it using local file, this works but it's still the wrong version, 5.1.0 and not 5.1.2 which corona is looking for.
« Last Edit: 2018-11-20, 00:44:56 by snakebox »

2018-11-20, 13:49:50
Reply #496

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
Bonjour Dionysios,

Do you mean you reinstalled max and corona, or the whole system (windows reinstall) ? I tried reinstalling max, latest updates and Corona already, and I am still getting this issue unfortunately.
I might try uninstalling, cleaning the registry and do a clean install again. Support could not reproduce the issue so it's worth a try.
Merci :)

Bonjour! :)

I reinstall only the latest version of Corona and that's it.

Merci a toi,

Dionysios -

2018-11-21, 07:46:17
Reply #497

snakebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Snakebox Media
Any updates on the nvidia optix error for max 2019.2 ?  I wouldn't mind being able to use it again :)

2018-11-21, 10:36:43
Reply #498

Ryuu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
should we just wait until the rc6 installer has been fixed? it sounds like something broke for max 2019, I am getting the nvidia optix error too.

No matter how much I uninstall or reinstall, the corona installer refuses to redownload the nvidia optix. and now no matter if I use RC6 of RC5 optix is broken.

also tried to manually download it, and install it using local file, this works but it's still the wrong version, 5.1.0 and not 5.1.2 which corona is looking for.

Yeah, we found out that there's some incompatibility between our version of OptiX and the one that may be installed by other renderers (like Arnold). We'll be fixing that in another RC (to be released today).

2018-11-21, 13:14:05
Reply #499

snakebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Snakebox Media

Yeah, we found out that there's some incompatibility between our version of OptiX and the one that may be installed by other renderers (like Arnold). We'll be fixing that in another RC (to be released today).

Awesome! thanks for letting us know!

2018-11-23, 13:59:55
Reply #500

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
V3 is out! https://corona-renderer.com/blog/corona-renderer-3-for-3ds-max-released/
Closing this.

Further discussion will take place in the dedicated V4 thread.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us