Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Feature Requests

Color Correction

(1/3) > >>

aaouviz:
Just out of interest; why does the Corona Color Correction node not have the capability to change the hue (similar to the slider in default 3ds max colour correction)?

What am I missing that means we can't do this?

romullus:
I would like to see hue adjustment in CCC too, so i'll move this topic to feature request board.

Frood:
CCC is quite brittle and limited anyway - compared to the old trusty ColorCorrect plugin (https://cuneytozdas.com/3ds-max-plugins/) which we stopped to use after ColorCorrection from Adesk was enhanced). It has RGB(a) HSV and HSL controls, I was surprised that it is still maintained.

Good Luck

aaouviz:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2019-01-18, 12:00:50 ---I would like to see hue adjustment in CCC too, so i'll move this topic to feature request board.

--- End quote ---

Ah, that was easy! Thanks.

Yep, it's a bit of a surprise that this isn't already implemented, as it is a pain to sometimes be forced to use 3DXmax color correct, when otherwise I try to stick with Corona specific nodes.

This would be a great improvement - I presumed this wasn't implemented due to some limitation or other better practice I was unaware of. So thanks again.

maru:
Will be considered.

(internal node id=311207828)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version