Author Topic: Look for animation tutorials  (Read 1423 times)

2021-09-14, 19:03:19

billybowen

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi there, I'm new to this forum and want to apply 3ds Max for animations. I couldn't find a tutorial for beginners to learn how to use Corona for animation. Does anyone have any source of information?

Please share it with me. I'd really appreciate it!

2021-09-14, 19:06:59
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Actually, nothing really changes for Corona for animation. All animations is handled in the host software, things like keyframes, skeletons, rigging, and so on - so best to check the host software tutorials for that.

Since animation is "just a series of still images", https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000515648-how-to-use-the-uhd-cache-for-animations-and-stills- is about the only relevant info, which details changing the cache (if you are using it) to Animation rather than Stills, and whether or not you want to try saving and reusing the cache (for simplicity, best just to ignore that and use the default Calculate From Scratch while starting out).

Other than that, and the info of "always render to an image sequence, never straight to a video file format", that's all there is to it in Corona. The rest is all host software!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us