Author Topic: IR resets size and restarts (1.7.4)  (Read 2067 times)

2018-04-21, 17:28:25

Monkeybrother

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sometimes when IR is running and I click on the render (to make window active), the IR window resizes itself to offline render size and restarts. 1.7.4, I never noticed this in 1.7.3 or earlier.

2018-04-21, 20:04:44
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Could be that you have faulty mouse and sometimes it registers single click as double click? Just a guess.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2018-04-22, 15:20:44
Reply #2

Monkeybrother

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I haven't noticed it anywhere else, so I don't think so.

2018-04-23, 11:12:57
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
This happened to me in every version of Corona - I left-clicked in the VFB, and it resized. Like Romullus said this means that a single mouse click is for some reason registered as a double click.
*Maybe* this could be improved somehow, for example by adding some kind of threshold for the mouse clicks, so double click would be ignored if it's too fast, but one the other hand this could lead to the window not adjusting when it should.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2018-04-23, 13:28:58
Reply #4

Monkeybrother

• Active Users
    • View Profile
This happened to me in every version of Corona - I left-clicked in the VFB, and it resized. Like Romullus said this means that a single mouse click is for some reason registered as a double click.
*Maybe* this could be improved somehow, for example by adding some kind of threshold for the mouse clicks, so double click would be ignored if it's too fast, but one the other hand this could lead to the window not adjusting when it should.

Yes, some kind of fix would be nice. A lot of small distractions/irritations add up (like the fact that the first IR always opens to full render size and this one, etc).

2018-04-23, 13:58:32
Reply #5

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
You could check if it's "only" a faulty button by swapping LMB and RMB temporarily and see if behavour changes? Keep the settings window open/just "Apply" settings because you will find yourself quite handicapped when switching buttons - feels like using a mouse for the first time :)

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2018-04-23, 18:00:55
Reply #6

Monkeybrother

• Active Users
    • View Profile
You could check if it's "only" a faulty button by...

It's not a faulty button. It doesn't happen anywhere else and today it happened on my home computer as well.