Author Topic: The problem of the rendering process  (Read 3039 times)

2014-06-25, 09:41:33

art-MIXER

• Active Users
  • Design wizard
    • View Profile
    • Blog CGi
Hi all
Faced with such a strange problem in the rendering process. When I run the rendering multiple frames of an animation camera, I rendered the first frame 12 times before proceeding to the next. I could not understand the cause and decided to ask you friends.
I tried to manipulate it: all the working project to import into a new scene - did not help. Tried resetting the rendering engine - has not helped. Tried to separate one room to save a new file - did not help.
Screenshot attach note underlined. Restriction on rendering I put 300 passes for checking later tried to put 3 pass - no difference was. I can not understand where do these 12 passes, in a normal situation there is always a 1/1 in the rendering process. Please help me with a problem please.

When I cancel the render, it does not stop immediately, it makes everything 12/12 passes "Parsing the scene" and then comes to a complete stop rendering.

« Last Edit: 2014-06-25, 10:00:06 by art-MIXER »
Design is magic

2014-06-25, 10:29:06
Reply #1

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I guess it's the camera's DOF or mblur settings, it's probably set to multipass somewhere. This is useful for scanline or previz in the viewport but has no effect for other renderers. Just turn it off, this should help.

2014-06-25, 15:41:42
Reply #2

art-MIXER

• Active Users
  • Design wizard
    • View Profile
    • Blog CGi
I guess it's the camera's DOF or mblur settings, it's probably set to multipass somewhere. This is useful for scanline or previz in the viewport but has no effect for other renderers. Just turn it off, this should help.

Thanks man, yes, the problem was just with the camera, took a tick and everything was fine! )

Design is magic

2014-06-25, 15:47:52
Reply #3

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
ok, good. I have no control over this (which is definitely not good, but at least there is no bug in Corona ;))
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-06-26, 09:58:37
Reply #4

art-MIXER

• Active Users
  • Design wizard
    • View Profile
    • Blog CGi
ok, good. I have no control over this (which is definitely not good, but at least there is no bug in Corona ;))

Yes, I was also upset that this new bug Corona, but not with the Corona all right, it's a surprise from Autodesk ;))))
Design is magic