Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Object motion blur

(1/4) > >>

malindis:
I have a strange thing happening here...

The first image is a rendering (stopped after just a few passes) with the option "Motion Blur->Enable objects" unchecked...

The second image is the exact same scene (stopped after just a few passes) with the option "Motion Blur->Enable objects" checked this time... and my objects are flying ...

TomG:
More info would be good, starting with standard C4D version, Corona version and OS. Then other info specific to this - is there any animation in the scene? Can you give the exact steps to reproduce, e.g. was anything else done in between changing the motion blur tag, or was this just render, stop, change motion blur, render? (Curious as to why you were changing the state of the motion blur too?) Does it happen in other scenes or only this one? Does the scene go back to normal if you reload it?  Does this happen if you load the scene, do not do any rendering, change the motion blur to checked, and render (or only if you render with the motion blur unchecked first)? Do the objects stop flying if you uncheck motion blur again after this problem render? Anything different about those objects that end up flying, are they clones or instances?

Thanks!

malindis:
Hi,

So i'm on a Mac with OS 10.13.6. My cinema 4D version is R20.059 and running Corona 4.0...

There is no other animation in my scene except the car that I wanted to get moving to get some motion blur..
1) I did my scene and did render it several time without problem (motion blur unchecked)
2) I added the car and made the animation to make it move over 75 frames
3) Hit render at the Frame 50 (to have the right position of the car), Motion blur still unchecked...Render is fine
4) Check Motion blur, hit render and objects are flying around :-)
5) Uncheck Motion blur again and everything is again normal.

The object flying are (I think because its hard to verify as they are not flying in the viewport) all render instances, or instances

hope this helps

mte:
The problem are the render instances, for sure.
We have a lot of problems with MB and render instances so we can't use the one or the other.

This all belongs to the huge motion blur problem that corona has.
There are so many stop stones when using motion blur, that it could be considered as useless.

lollolo:

--- Quote from: mte on 2019-09-18, 17:27:43 ---... This all belongs to the huge motion blur problem that corona has.
There are so many stop stones when using motion blur, that it could be considered as useless.

--- End quote ---

+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version