Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

Corona Render Test M1 and M1 Max

<< < (7/7)

Chules:

--- Quote from: Philw on 2023-04-03, 10:17:26 ---@Chules - just wondering - you haven't accidentally limited the number of cores on the i9 Cinebench in the preferences have you? (Something I've done before!)

--- End quote ---
To the best of my knowledge, I believe that I am performing the test correctly and there are other people with the same results. Attached screenshot of the test. When you perform the test, 20 buckets can be viewed. This same test in mac Studio yields a score of 24,000 points compared to 13,000 for the iMac i9 10C/20T.
Value you, I speak from limited knowledge in terms of hardware.

Philw:
Yes those numbers do look about right according to the internet! 20 core Ultra makes sense as my 10 core M1Max MBP scored just short of 12000 pts.

So I was expecting more of the i9 but maybe my logic is off - but in turn that does make the Corona results odd too.

Chules:

--- Quote from: Philw on 2023-04-04, 17:50:03 ---Yes those numbers do look about right according to the internet! 20 core Ultra makes sense as my 10 core M1Max MBP scored just short of 12000 pts.

So I was expecting more of the i9 but maybe my logic is off - but in turn that does make the Corona results odd too.

--- End quote ---
That is why I insist, there is something that does not fit me and I think that we can do something to improve or help.

Philw:
I think a lot of the findings here are still relevant...
https://www.willusher.io/graphics/2020/12/20/rt-dive-m1#:~:text=The%20M1%20scored%201.93x,average%20across%20the%20two%20scenes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version