Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

Weird blocks, NAN?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Barendby:

[/quote]

Where was it uploaded and what is the file called? Thanks
[/quote]

I used your private uploader in your signature. Think it was called "Hilton_002.c4d"

Beanzvision:
Thanks, I'll have a hunt for it ;)

Barendby:
Beanzvision, please help me :)
I recently upgraded my pc from an old intel cpu to a new AMD 16 core machine.
Since the upgrade I get these weird render blocks, but super random. I even get it now on old scenes that had no problems, that rendered perfect on my old pc.

I never thought there can be a render difference between AMD and intel but is it maybe possible?
I am sure I had the same corona version on both pc's... not sure anymore but this is on the latest beta.

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: Barendby on 2020-06-29, 11:52:59 ---Beanzvision, please help me :)
I recently upgraded my pc from an old intel cpu to a new AMD 16 core machine.
Since the upgrade I get these weird render blocks, but super random. I even get it now on old scenes that had no problems, that rendered perfect on my old pc.

I never thought there can be a render difference between AMD and intel but is it maybe possible?
I am sure I had the same corona version on both pc's... not sure anymore but this is on the latest beta.

--- End quote ---

Hi Barendby,

We still can't find this upload, are you certain of the file name? Can you try another service such as wetransfer.com and add my email to it? jerrems at coronarenderer.com Thanks a lot!

Barendby:
I have tried to send it with wetransfer but I get an error. I have also sent you a mail, did you receive my mail... maybe I have the email adress wrong?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version