Author Topic: Rendering out Previz  (Read 1610 times)

2019-07-18, 22:30:30

dfcorona

• Active Users
    • View Profile
We are rendering out Previz for an animation we are doing, so we set rendering for 30 sec. Renders fast and good quality, but the "Parsing scene" ruins it by how long it takes.  Now I see there is something on the roadmap about fixing Parsing Scene to be quicker.  In the meantime is there a workaround or something better to use ? Can one render out Previz from IR since you can set it's Passes? Seconds would be better in case some shots take longer to clean, so you can make sure everything only takes 30 sec.

2019-07-19, 18:43:16
Reply #1

iancamarillo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I've had to repath my assets to a local hard drive for each node participating in the animations I make. I believe it helped because of our slow network but it might have also sped up parsing, not sure though.

2019-07-19, 19:00:14
Reply #2

dfcorona

• Active Users
    • View Profile
All of my assets are on a local fast SSD, so I don't really think that's the issue. Thank you for the info though.

2019-07-22, 09:40:16
Reply #3

rowmanns

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Corona for 3ds Max QA Team
    • View Profile
Hi,

Would you be able to share your scene with us? It would help us to investigate why the "Parsing Scene" stage is taking so long for you.

Can you also inform me of which version of Corona/Max you are using as well as any 3rd party plugins?

Instructions on how to send your scene to us can be found in my signiture.

Thanks,

Rowan
Please read this before reporting bugs: How to report issues to us!
Send me your scene!