Author Topic: Modern Apartment  (Read 2216 times)

2015-10-15, 10:39:45

MGDesignUK

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • MG Design UK
A small quick project recently completed illustrating a newly refurbished apartment interior of an converted townhouse.

Looking for some feedback on how the images can be made more photographic real - many thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: 2015-10-15, 10:54:09 by MGDesignUK »
MG Design UK - 3D Visualisation Studio Based In Surrey

2015-10-15, 11:02:23
Reply #1

tomislavn

• Active Users
  • Lightbringer
    • View Profile
    • My 3docean Portolio
Cute looking apartment :) - nice renders.

But isn't that TV kinda too high up on the wall? I have a feeling that the back of my neck would hurt a lot after a day or two :)

(Lately I have moved in my new apartment and I have similar design inside, white/dark grey - and my TV is mounted on the dark grey wall in approx. eye-level while sitting on a sofa, so I went through that matter - that's why I am asking)
My 3d stock portfolio - http://3docean.net/user/tomislavn

2015-10-15, 11:04:36
Reply #2

MGDesignUK

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • MG Design UK
Cute looking apartment :) - nice renders.

But isn't that TV kinda too high up on the wall? I have a feeling that the back of my neck would hurt a lot after a day or two :)

(Lately I have moved in my new apartment and I have similar design inside, white/dark grey - and my TV is mounted on the dark grey wall in approx. eye-level while sitting on a sofa, so I went through that matter - that's why I am asking)

That's a good point actually - didn't really think about that at the time and just centered the TV to the wall ;)
MG Design UK - 3D Visualisation Studio Based In Surrey

2015-10-15, 11:07:04
Reply #3

tomislavn

• Active Users
  • Lightbringer
    • View Profile
    • My 3docean Portolio
That's a good point actually - didn't really think about that at the time and just centered the TV to the wall ;)

Hehe, no worries, it happens :) - Just thought it was worth mentioning :)
My 3d stock portfolio - http://3docean.net/user/tomislavn