Author Topic: I am newbie  (Read 3049 times)

2015-07-07, 20:45:42

luis andres

• Active Users
    • View Profile
what do you think about this render?
« Last Edit: 2015-07-07, 21:19:21 by luis andres »

2015-07-08, 00:44:54
Reply #1

Sportler

• Active Users
  • Corona, yay!
    • View Profile
    • Carl Findahl
I believe this should probably be in the WIP section.

Other than that, the lighting is kind of dull and the model lacks definition. The shader is pretty basic, but I suppose it shows that you know how to do a metal shader. Although, because the model is lacking, it is difficult to actually express any real opinions on the render itself. It is also too dark in my opinion. But yeah, we all have to start somewhere. I would go check out some basic modelling tutorials and perhaps increasing light intensity overall so it is easier to see it. And for next time, maybe describe your work a little more, and what exactly you may be interested in having C&C'd. Like, do you want to do modelling, lighting, surfacing etc. Or perhaps just make aesthetically pleasing images, in which case you should also look up composition and camerawork. Even do some hobbyist photography to get a better understanding of light. That's about what I can say about this render. Now good luck improving!

2015-07-08, 13:50:42
Reply #2

luis andres

• Active Users
    • View Profile
amigo, aun que me mandaste a los mil demonios y como quien dice no subas tonterías al foro, especifique en el tema que soy principiante en corona render en para cinema 4d ya que no hay muchos tutoriales en la red sobre corona render para c4d, si fueras tan amable he hicieras un tutorial para mi de corona render para c4d te lo agradecería mucho.
tengo trabajos de vray aquí te los adjunto. 

2015-07-09, 09:33:36
Reply #3

Sportler

• Active Users
  • Corona, yay!
    • View Profile
    • Carl Findahl
I apologize, but I do not understand Spanish :/

2015-07-09, 10:18:41
Reply #4

johan belmans

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • belly.be
Hi Luis Andres welcome to this forum.
But one of the rules is that you have to post in English.
If you take that in account, you will have a great time here and find a lot of support.