Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

What is the Corona Equivalent of the "Arnold - SHUFFLE NODE"

(1/4) > >>

Oxocan London:
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me what the equivalent is of "SHUFFLE" in Corona renderer for cinema 4d? I am trying to build layered material using 4 different colours. Also, I am using a "PATTERN DESIGN" and I want those 4 colours to reference each pattern on my fabric. For reference, please see the attached designed pattern. Each of these patterns/shapes should contain a different colour.

In Arnold Renderer, you can use the "SHUFFLE NODE" that allows you to use a reference map (as attached) to change the colours of those patterns. This reference image is plugged into a shuffle note, followed by plugging it into a layered material node, which is then plugged into your texture node.

Any help or guidance is much appreciated.

Warm regards,

Ian
Oxocan London

Stefan-L:
i am not 100% sure i understand what exact you want to try,
but any kind of pattern, filled with one or more textures inside, layered and randomization can be done with this plugin which works for corona:  https://3dtools.info/tilepro/

other than that simple things are probaly doable with the corona  multishader and uvw randmizer

Oxocan London:
Hi Stefan,

Thank you for that. However, I am not looking at purchasing plugins to do what a render engine should be able to do as basic. What i am requesting is very straightforward. You have a colour map that contains simple RGB colours. In my case, this RGB map has a certain design to it. I need to be able to tell the corona renderer "hey look at this reference RGB map. Where you see a red use this colour, where you see blue use this colour and so on".

In Arnold renderer, you can use a node called SHUFFLE. You connect the reference RGB map to the shuffle node and then you feed the shuffle note in a layered material alongside the colours you wish to reflect on each pattern. Does this make more sense?

Oxocan London:
In addition to my last reply to Stefan, here is the setup structure in Arnold. Where you see puzzle matte is the coloured RGB image I attached in my original post.

Stefan-L:
i am not from corona/chaos, but just a c4d/corona user, only wanted to point out solutions for such and much more complex things, a tool i designed and use everyday myself:)

anyway, the shuffle node is for sure nice for simple things and might be a nice addition to corona.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version