Author Topic: rendering image sequence?  (Read 2394 times)

2019-11-08, 22:41:12

caspian

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Could someone help me out. I can't work out how to render my 100frame looping animation (C4d R19)
I even tried saving at as MP4 but all I get is a single frame, even thought the renderer is rendering again and again.
there must be a setting I'm missing.
thanks
C4D 2023 / Corona 9 / Mac 12.6

2019-11-08, 22:47:57
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Works just the same for Corona as any other render engine in C4D - best to check the C4D help files and tutorials for details. All that's needed is setting the frame range, the way you want the file named, and away you go. Be sure to have something animated in your scene of course :) And, don't render direct to a video format, always render to a sequence of still images and compile into video later (lots of reasons why, e.g. power goes out just before the last frame renders, if rendering to video, all your video is lost and you have to render everything again - if rendering to still images, you have all the frames so far and just need to render that last one; and more reasons :)

Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2019-11-09, 02:29:36
Reply #2

caspian

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks. That's what I was doing. On closer investigation I saw a whole bunch of sub-sub folders were being created. Reboot and it's working.
https://imgur.com/Fu5kVaG
C4D 2023 / Corona 9 / Mac 12.6