Author Topic: BV126 small apartment  (Read 4050 times)

2016-12-13, 10:26:17

AM_visualization

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • amvisualization
Hi,

this is my last work, hope you like it!

:)

Fat biker bounce better

2016-12-13, 10:27:58
Reply #1

AM_visualization

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • amvisualization
Here there is the pano...
Fat biker bounce better

2016-12-13, 16:48:42
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Sweet, any chance for that pano in an "interactive" version? :)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-12-13, 17:23:43
Reply #3

AM_visualization

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • amvisualization
Sweet, any chance for that pano in an "interactive" version? :)

voilĂ 

http://theviewer.co/share/40acb36a-32bb-4f98-a73e-02ad6e41cf3c/63d2b27e-fc7e-40eb-8ba4-39ffd10a3a51

:))

i cant understand why there is a pinch at the the top/bottom of tyhe image....and also a strange line behind the starting point of view....
Fat biker bounce better

2016-12-15, 14:59:36
Reply #4

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
For some reason it only shows a black screen for me. :(

About the pinch/artifacts - did you have your camera levelled? (no rotation other than Z axis)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-12-15, 15:27:40
Reply #5

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
The line behind the view - were you using bloom & glare? Those won't currently work across the "seam" of a pano (one seam in a spherical mode, multiple seams in cubemap mode). The pinching is most likely due to the spherical mapping, that will happen at the poles - as you can see in the "flattened out" version, the top and bottom of the map are very stretched and distorted when using spherical mapping. That could be avoided using cubemaps (though note that at present, cubemaps aren't supported in the Corona VR app).
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2016-12-16, 18:48:16
Reply #6

AM_visualization

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • amvisualization
For some reason it only shows a black screen for me. :(

About the pinch/artifacts - did you have your camera levelled? (no rotation other than Z axis)

i tried to reload the image

http://theviewer.co/share/antoniomanzeni.00@gmail.com/63d2b27e-fc7e-40eb-8ba4-39ffd10a3a51

The line behind the view - were you using bloom & glare? Those won't currently work across the "seam" of a pano (one seam in a spherical mode, multiple seams in cubemap mode). The pinching is most likely due to the spherical mapping, that will happen at the poles - as you can see in the "flattened out" version, the top and bottom of the map are very stretched and distorted when using spherical mapping. That could be avoided using cubemaps (though note that at present, cubemaps aren't supported in the Corona VR app).

hi,

thanks for the help, i thought too that the cause of the line was determined by some postpro made by bloom&glare/Lut/curve....some time ago when i was trying to do an hdri i saw this tutorial (around 4:10min there is the point)
for ptgui, and he explain this problem of postproduction done in a spherical image...merely the sides of the image are not treated equally

:))
Fat biker bounce better