Author Topic: Cube House  (Read 1889 times)

2019-03-27, 17:12:57

Giuseppe Marino

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Ab imis Studio
Cube House.

This is a fully textured exterior scene ready to render with Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D.

All objects present in the scene were created by me, using the most varied techniques to create original and themed objects, recreating objects of design of great Italian and international designers, all the furnishings: bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room and dining room, with all design models recreated from scratch.

Hope you like it!!

2019-03-27, 17:29:48
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Something strange has happened with the TE_1.jpg image with the teapot, cups and wood in the bottom right.
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2019-03-27, 17:36:14
Reply #2

Giuseppe Marino

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Ab imis Studio
@TomG
It had to be smoke added in post! Maybe it didn't come out very well if you perceive it as something strange

2019-03-27, 17:47:38
Reply #3

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Oh, it's not smoke, it's some odd color compression artefacts, not sure if from image compression, or possibly from denoising dark areas of low contrast. The main body of the black teapot for me has significant pixellated color banding.

2019-03-27, 17:52:56
Reply #4

Giuseppe Marino

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Ab imis Studio
Oh, it's not smoke, it's some odd color compression artefacts, not sure if from image compression, or possibly from denoising dark areas of low contrast. The main body of the black teapot for me has significant pixellated color banding.

Take a look at behance in high resolution https://www.behance.net/gallery/78124117/Cube-House

2019-03-27, 18:07:20
Reply #5

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Looks fine on behance! Something about image compression here in that case, either in the source image, or something the forum has done to it on upload :)

2019-03-27, 18:12:11
Reply #6

Giuseppe Marino

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Ab imis Studio
Looks fine on behance! Something about image compression here in that case, either in the source image, or something the forum has done to it on upload :)

Actually in the upload here on the forum I had some problems !! :)