Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 10 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (12/41) > >>

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: marchik on 2023-01-26, 01:16:55 ---In the latest daily builds, I noticed a bug with region borders in VFB.

The cursor does not turn into arrows when approaching the region borders and does not allow you to change its size normally, creating a new region occurs without problems, problem noticeable only with editing the old one.
in the 9th stable release everything is fine
i use 4k 16:9 monitor, scaling in windows is 125%
image upscaling factor for interactive rendering is 1x or 2x, this does not change the behavior of the bug.

--- End quote ---
Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, I have the same behaviour here.

Will pass it on to the devs

(Internal ID=1043520285)

Dalton Watts:
Are tonemapping camera controls planned for the Improved lister 2.0? I ask this because they aren't implemented on the newest daily build (2023.01.31).

Ondra:

--- Quote from: Dalton Watts on 2023-02-01, 23:44:01 ---Are tonemapping camera controls planned for the Improved lister 2.0? I ask this because they aren't implemented on the newest daily build (2023.01.31).

--- End quote ---
Yes! A button to open tone mapping editor, maybe also reset, copy, on/off

Dalton Watts:

--- Quote from: Ondra on 2023-02-01, 23:47:47 ---
--- Quote from: Dalton Watts on 2023-02-01, 23:44:01 ---Are tonemapping camera controls planned for the Improved lister 2.0? I ask this because they aren't implemented on the newest daily build (2023.01.31).

--- End quote ---
Yes! A button to open tone mapping editor, maybe also reset, copy, on/off

--- End quote ---

Great Ondra!

Some suggestions if I may:

1. Set per camera resolution inside the lister with custom presets. (see https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=33385.0)
2. To be able to add and delete the camera parameters necessary to adjust to ones workflow.

Thanks!

shortcirkuit:
hey Devs

previous scene open on new daily, crashes.  Reverted back to previous daily, all good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version