Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Corona Subscription Update by CHAOS

<< < (28/30) > >>

3dboomerang:
+1 on the story above, I think this is a story from many members here.

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: eipi on 2023-02-03, 11:23:50 ---Hey, thanks for your response, ticket number is 82840. Cheers!

--- End quote ---
Ok thanks, leave it with us and I'll try and poke around.

Cheers,

Rowan

TomG:
eipi will already know, but for anyone else following the story, we have got everything working the way eipi wanted - that is, the way it should have worked. Sorry that it took some extra effort in pinging us here to get it resolved correctly. This is not the experience we want for our users. Thanks for your patience eipi while we got that straightened out.

As a reminder, if anyone is looking to move from an active monthly subscription with free render nodes that come from being a long time user over to annual, do not change anything on your account and instead contact https://support.chaos.com/requests/new with the request to swap over to annual and preserve your free nodes. If you do make a mistake though and try to change it yourself, that's not the end of the world, we can and do fix it up for you in response to a ticket about it (and without having to post here in the forums!).

dj_buckley:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2023-02-08, 12:58:43 ---eipi will already know, but for anyone else following the story, we have got everything working the way eipi wanted - that is, the way it should have worked. Sorry that it took some extra effort in pinging us here to get it resolved correctly. This is not the experience we want for our users. Thanks for your patience eipi while we got that straightened out.

As a reminder, if anyone is looking to move from an active monthly subscription with free render nodes that come from being a long time user over to annual, do not change anything on your account and instead contact https://support.chaos.com/requests/new with the request to swap over to annual and preserve your free nodes. If you do make a mistake though and try to change it yourself, that's not the end of the world, we can and do fix it up for you in response to a ticket about it (and without having to post here in the forums!).

--- End quote ---

Should this information not go out to all users in an email?  Apologies if it has done, I'm sorted but haven't seen any emails stating any of this and I only found out because I'm on here, so for those that don't use the forums perhaps?

TomG:
Yes, this information was sent out to every Corona user and everyone was given 30 days to get familiar with the email and take action if needed. There were slightly different emails depending on the specific case (different license types, etc). But all the information and instructions what to do were there. This was sent out on the release of Corona 9, as part of the announcement that Corona 9 was released. We definitely would not make a change like this without directly notifying all customers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version