Chaos Scatter > [Scatter] Feature Requests

The most wanted Chaos Scatter feature?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Juraj:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2022-07-27, 13:48:10 ---Juraj, render-time displacement on scattered instanced is and always was supported by the scatter. The vote is for implementing support of render-time displacement for distribution object, so when you scatter trees (rocks, grass) on terrain that has displacement, scattered instances would correctly follow displaced surface.

--- Quote from: Juraj on 2022-07-27, 11:54:56 ---Edge Trim, Disp and Clustering for me as well.

--- End quote ---

That is exactly my vote too :]

--- End quote ---

Oh my bad. But then again, even ForestPack was only able to precompute this last time I checked.

Basshunter:
Edge Trim, Clustering and the most important one: scattering on displaced geometry

mferster:

--- Quote from: Juraj on 2022-07-28, 10:48:51 ---
Oh my bad. But then again, even ForestPack was only able to precompute this last time I checked.

--- End quote ---

romullus:
OMG, artist friendly workflow it is not. I'm sure Corona team would come up with much more simpler and user friendly solution.

lupaz:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2022-08-03, 22:00:23 ---OMG, artist friendly workflow it is not. I'm sure Corona team would come up with much more simpler and user friendly solution.

--- End quote ---

LOL thought the same. He ends the video:"and that's all there is to it". Jeez

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version